Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,114 members, 7,842,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

If You Are Getting Sacked Of Fear If Getting Sacked Due To Covid-19 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are Getting Sacked Of Fear If Getting Sacked Due To Covid-19 (201 Views)

If You Are Getting Sacked Of Fear If Getting Sacked Due To Covid-19 / How Can One Get Out Of Fear? It's Really Killing Me, I Need Help. / See The Sexy Photos - Some Ladies Are Getting More And More Wild On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Getting Sacked Of Fear If Getting Sacked Due To Covid-19 by waleyp(m): 11:54am On May 05, 2020
if you are getting SACKED or scared of getting SACKED due to covid-19 then you might think of having a PLAN B

little money you have right now CAN do a lot if you really want to MAKE IT BIG. so don't wait till you get the sack letter or pay cut

you can invest or go into farming right now. i'm sure farming is a sure BET right now.

yeah yeah we have different aspects of farming but i'm talking about [i]CATFISH [/i]farming

so dont wait till you get laid with the SACK letter or PAY CUT... do something today

INVEST TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Itelmobile Wants To Put A Smile On The Face Of Nigerians Tomorrow. / China, USA, WHO Versus The Rest Of Us: Matters Arising From The COVID-19 Quagmir / Northern Community Drag Wike To Court Over Arrests Of Trucks, Livestock In River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.