Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Dealing With Hidden Sin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dealing With Hidden Sin (170 Views)

INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: / Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand / DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Hidden Sin by Godfreytimesblo(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2020
Hidden sin is that sin that only you is aware of. Sin is a reality which we all must leave. No one can escape the struggle we have with rebelling against God's call in our lives. However, it is possible to choose whether one will vigorously fight the wages against the flesh or not. The battle can be overwhelming but it does not have to result in demoralizing defeat. Sin is the worst enemy of man. Sin deprives man of Godly freedom. Sin snatches away man's peace and joy. Sin is a direct ticket to everlasting destruction. Sin is the master key of Satan to destroy mankind and to separate man from his creator. Sin is a Satanic strategy to put man away from God and His original plans…examples are Adam & Eve, Samson & Delilah. Sin drove Adam & Eve away from the Garden of Eden. Sin destroyed the life of Samson.

Sin took away the power of Samson, in the end, he died. God is expecting us to deal with sin. Jesus said reject Satan and he will flee from you. You can only achieve this by believing in Jesus that He came and died for me and you on the cross of Calvary. He died for our sin and He is our savior. The beauty of the cross is that we are clearly judged to be sinners but given a new identity as a redeemed. You must accept that you have been bought with a price. You are no more doing things in your own way but in Christ's way. Jesus was crucified on the cross because he came to redeem us from sin where we were under the law of the world. He came to show us the way, the ways of His father, our father in heaven. Jesus came to disgrace sin. As a child of God, for you to disgrace sin, you must not hide your sin. Don't accommodate sin. Acknowledge your sin, repent from it and never go back to it. That is the reason why God called David a man after His heart. The only sin that David hid, gave him so much trouble.

When he hid the sin, he committed more sins. When you go to the book of 2 Samuel 11:12 you will understand what I am saying. King David hid his sin so that it is not exposed but by hiding the sin, he committed murder. In the book of Matthew, Jesus said that there's nothing in the dark that will not come to the light. Brethren the best way to deal with sin, is to humble yourselves and expose that sin and it will flee and never to come back again. Sin is a direct ticket to hell fire. Ye that overcometh sin is a candidate of heaven. Brethren ask yourselves, If I die now where will I find myself? In hell or in heaven? Am I sure the life I am living now I can make heaven? Am I prepared to enter heaven? May God help us in Jesus name.

When you dwell in sin, you automatically lose the key of life to Satan. And Satan will exchange the key by giving you his own key which is the key of darkness. John 10:10. This master key I am talking about, is a garment of spiritual identification. The garment you are wearing in the spirit determines what happens in your life. Your relationship with God determines the garment you are wearing. Your lifestyle must be sanctified by the Holy Ghost for you to have access to the key of life. The key of life is for the righteous and not for sinners. May God help us all in Jesus name.…Pastor Benson Enakhena/El-Shaddai Salvation Family Ministries
Re: Dealing With Hidden Sin by dawnomike(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2020
May God help us all...
Re: Dealing With Hidden Sin by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 05, 2020
Wrong section. grin

(1) (Reply)

Uhari Govt Refg Tells When N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Paid / Eid-el-fitr: Abia Speaker Celebrates Muslim Community In Abia, Calls For Prayers / Federal Government Of The North,(fgn) To Reap Where They Never Sew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.