Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Stockmarket In Ghana - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stockmarket In Ghana (861 Views)

Stockmarket Gurus Now In The House To Make Money 4 You / Stockmarket Gurus Now In The House / The Impact Of The Cbn Governor's Action On The Stockmarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stockmarket In Ghana by fiso(m): 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2007
hi,pls is there anyone who knows a little about stockmarket in other countries like ghana,kenya and websites of some foreign stockbrocking firms in these country?i ll appreciate if anyone can assist.
Re: Stockmarket In Ghana by hbrednic: 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2007
@fiso
google african capital market.
Re: Stockmarket In Ghana by RoughCut(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2007
www.firstglobalselect.com and you can select select the link for any african country you want. I`m personally looking at Angola and South Africa though Angola`stock exchange is not opening until sometime later in the year
Re: Stockmarket In Ghana by egoldman(m): 7:54am On Jun 11, 2007
fiso:

hi,please is there anyone who knows a little about stockmarket in other countries like ghana,kenya and websites of some foreign stockbrocking firms in these country?i ll appreciate if anyone can assist.

be careful with investting in kenya stocks , the day you would want to go there , you might be treated like a piece of shit at them airport .

(1) (Reply)

Names And Contacts Of Registrars In Nigeria / We Sale, Install Repair Upgrade And Do Maintenance Of Inverter And Solar System. / Who Still Does HYIP Stuffs Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.