Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Have You Seen Anyone Who Doesn't Eat These Food? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Seen Anyone Who Doesn't Eat These Food? (645 Views)

Can You Eat These? (picture) / Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Anyone Who Doesn't Eat These Food? by uncleck: 12:33pm On May 05, 2020
Although raised in an average Nigerian home, this guy does not eat things like bush meat, roasted corn/yam/plantain/potatoes, palm wine, cocoyam etc. According to him, he sees those foods as evidence of suffering.

As weired as such ideology is, many people share the same sentiment albeit ignorantly. My people, if you don't eat these things, you're missing a lot.

Here on nairaland, I see a lot of people say all sort of negative things when someone creates a post about bush meat. If bush meat causes Ebola and coronavirus cheesy cheesy, how about the beef that is also reared in the same bush? Is chicken now immune to bird flu?

Do you have issues with this local foods or you know anyone that doesn't eat them?

Re: Have You Seen Anyone Who Doesn't Eat These Food? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:18am On May 06, 2020
i guess its all down to preferences...

(1) (Reply)

Bread Bakery For Sale / How To Make Milo / Sparkling Wine Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.