Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos (1082 Views)

Pix!!brand New,lenovo K5 Pro,4/64gb:40k,lenovo Z5s,6/64gb:49k,come Get Yours / Pix!!brand New,sealed,lenovo K5 Pro,global,6gb Ram/64gb Rom For 48k / Lenovo K5 Play For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2020
I have a neatly used Lenovo K5 Pro for sale. I bought it on August 23, 2019, and since I bought it I have used it with a tempered glass protector and a protective case.

Here is a brief rundown of the phone’s main specifications:

Snapdragon 636 CPU with Adreno 509 GPU
6GB RAM, 64GB ROM
5.99” 1080 x 2160 FHD+ IPS LCD Display
Wifi a/b/g/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, FM Radio
USB Type-C port, USB OTG, Fingerprint sensor
Dual Stereo speakers, 3.5mm audio port, 4050mAH battery
Dual rear cameras with LED flash (16MP + 5MP) and dual front cameras (16MP + 5MP)
Hybrid dual micro SIM card tray (micro SIM card + micro SIM card or micro SIM card + microSD card)
Android 8.1 Oreo

This phone is a mid-range phone with very decent front and rear cameras capable of taking decent shots. If you are the gaming type, the CPU and GPU are up to the task, it can easily play demanding games at medium settings. A very rare feature is the inclusion of stereo speakers at this price level (one on the bottom and one in the earpiece). The fingerprint reader is fast and accurate and battery backup is quite good. Charging the phone is fast, because it supports Qualcomm quick charge up to 18W. It takes just over 2hrs to charge the phone fully from 0% to 100%, although I don’t allow it to discharge to that extent before recharging.
On the negative side; the phone comes with stock Android 8.1 which doesn’t support that many customisations (themes, fonts, etc), you can overcome this by installing launchers. Also Lenovo are not so keen on updates, so there is no likelihood of receiving an Android 10 OTA update. I have received only one OTA update on this phone, which was an Android Security Patch update for February 2020. If you want to change the Android version you will have to install a custom ROM.
The phone comes with the original retail pack, a pre-applied tempered screen protector, a protective case, a hybrid SIM card adapter, the original charger, and a type-C USB cable.
I am ready to sell this phone for N42000, but I am willing to negotiate with anyone making a reasonable offer. You can either call me or send me a Whatsapp message if you are interested. Lest I forget, this offer is only open to Lagos residents. Thanks.
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2020
Images

Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 1:08pm On May 05, 2020
More Pictures

Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by innobarca(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2020
Good phone
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 3:16pm On May 05, 2020
innobarca:
Good phone

You can say that again.
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by walecosby: 4:12pm On May 05, 2020
Can it go for 35k?
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2020
walecosby:
Can it go for 35k?

Let's talk on WhatsApp if you can.
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by Proffdada: 10:12pm On May 05, 2020
Swap with Umidigi a5 pro?
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 10:14pm On May 05, 2020
Proffdada:
Swap with Umidigi a5 pro?

No, straight up sale.
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2020
kenomobola:
I have a neatly used Lenovo K5 Pro for sale. I bought it on August 23, 2019, and since I bought it I have used it with a tempered glass protector and a protective case.

Here is a brief rundown of the phone’s main specifications:

Snapdragon 636 CPU with Adreno 509 GPU
6GB RAM, 64GB ROM
5.99” 1080 x 2160 FHD+ IPS LCD Display
Wifi a/b/g/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, FM Radio
USB Type-C port, USB OTG, Fingerprint sensor
Dual Stereo speakers, 3.5mm audio port, 4050mAH battery
Dual rear cameras with LED flash (16MP + 5MP) and dual front cameras (16MP + 5MP)
Hybrid dual micro SIM card tray (micro SIM card + micro SIM card or micro SIM card + microSD card)
Android 8.1 Oreo

This phone is a mid-range phone with very decent front and rear cameras capable of taking decent shots. If you are the gaming type, the CPU and GPU are up to the task, it can easily play demanding games at medium settings. A very rare feature is the inclusion of stereo speakers at this price level (one on the bottom and one in the earpiece). The fingerprint reader is fast and accurate and battery backup is quite good. Charging the phone is fast, because it supports Qualcomm quick charge up to 18W. It takes just over 2hrs to charge the phone fully from 0% to 100%, although I don’t allow it to discharge to that extent before recharging.
On the negative side; the phone comes with stock Android 8.1 which doesn’t support that many customisations (themes, fonts, etc), you can overcome this by installing launchers. Also Lenovo are not so keen on updates, so there is no likelihood of receiving an Android 10 OTA update. I have received only one OTA update on this phone, which was an Android Security Patch update for February 2020. If you want to change the Android version you will have to install a custom ROM.
The phone comes with the original retail pack, a pre-applied tempered screen protector, a protective case, a hybrid SIM card adapter, the original charger, and a type-C USB cable.
I am ready to sell this phone for N42000, but I am willing to negotiate with anyone making a reasonable offer. You can either call me or send me a Whatsapp message if you are interested. Lest I forget, this offer is only open to Lagos residents. Thanks.

Still Available

Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by Dsleek23: 12:26pm On May 06, 2020
I need your number so that will talk.
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2020
Dsleek23:
I need your number so that will talk.

Please check my signature.
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2020
Still available
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by eleko1: 8:03pm On May 06, 2020
30k tomorrow morning ? Deal?
kenomobola:
Still available
sad embarassed
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 8:10pm On May 06, 2020
eleko1:
30k tomorrow morning ? Deal? sad embarassed

Thanks, but no.
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by eleko1: 8:23pm On May 06, 2020
No problem
kenomobola:

Thanks, but no.
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by Kelebzy: 9:26pm On May 06, 2020
kenomobola:

Please check my signature.
I don't understand what your signature is. Drop your WhatsApp no let's discuss
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 9:40am On May 07, 2020
Kelebzy:

I don't understand what your signature is. Drop your WhatsApp no let's discuss

https:///2348034517592
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2020
SOLD! Thanks to the lucky buyer, and all the others who indicated an interest.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SOLD; New Redmi Note 9S 4GB+64GB @ ₦90k With Freebies / SOLD / Closed to unify my gadget threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.