Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos (332 Views)

Used Lenovo K5 Pro 6gb/64gb 35k And Redmi 9c 2gb/32gb,38k For Sale With Freebies / Redmi Note 5, Lenovo K5 Pro And Phantom 9 Needed. / Lenovo K5 Pro And Umidigi One Max For Sale, fairest Deal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2020
smiley smileyI have a neatly used Lenovo K5 Pro for sale. I bought it on August 23, 2019, and since I bought it I have used it with a tempered glass protector and a protective case.

Here is a brief rundown of the phone’s main specifications:

Snapdragon 636 CPU with Adreno 509 GPU
6GB RAM, 64GB ROM
5.99” 1080 x 2160 FHD+ IPS LCD Display
Wifi a/b/g/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, FM Radio
USB Type-C port, USB OTG, Fingerprint sensor
Dual Stereo speakers, 3.5mm audio port, 4050mAH battery
Dual rear cameras with LED flash (16MP + 5MP) and dual front cameras (16MP + 5MP)
Hybrid dual micro SIM card tray (micro SIM card + micro SIM card or micro SIM card + microSD card)
Android 8.1 Oreo

This phone is a mid-range phone with very decent front and rear cameras capable of taking decent shots. If you are the gaming type, the CPU and GPU are up to the task, it can easily play demanding games at medium settings. A very rare feature is the inclusion of stereo speakers at this price level (one on the bottom and one in the earpiece). The fingerprint reader is fast and accurate and battery backup is quite good. Charging the phone is fast, because it supports Qualcomm quick charge up to 18W. It takes just over 2hrs to charge the phone fully from 0% to 100%, although I don’t allow it to discharge to that extent before recharging.
On the negative side; the phone comes with stock Android 8.1 which doesn’t support that many customisations (themes, fonts, etc), you can overcome this by installing launchers. Also Lenovo are not so keen on updates, so there is no likelihood of receiving an Android 10 OTA update. I have received only one OTA update on this phone, which was an Android Security Patch update for February 2020. If you want to change the Android version you will have to install a custom ROM.
The phone comes with the original retail pack, a pre-applied tempered screen protector, a protective case, a hybrid SIM card adapter, the original charger, and a type-C USB cable.
I am ready to sell this phone for N42000, but I am willing to negotiate with anyone making a reasonable offer. You can either call me or send me a Whatsapp message if you are interested. Lest I forget, this offer is only open to Lagos residents. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/5837248/neatly-used-lenovo-k5-pro#89211430
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by ubcandid(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2020
You never see buyer, you're closing to buyers from other states. You better edit that out to help your sale.
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by Campusmyguy: 10:20pm On May 05, 2020
ubcandid:
You never see buyer, you're closing to buyers from other state. You better edit that out to help your sale.
sure
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by Campusmyguy: 10:24pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=kenomobola post=89211719]I have a neatly used Lenovo K5 Pro for sale. I bought it on August 23, 2019, and since I bought it I have used it with a tempered glass protector and a protective case.

6GB RAM, 64GB ROM
Dual rear cameras with LED flash (16MP + 5MP) and dual front cameras (16MP + 5MP)
Hybrid dual micro SIM card tray (micro SIM card + micro SIM card or micro SIM card + microSD card)
Android 8.1 Oreo

30k serious buyer and ur phone no
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 10:34am On May 06, 2020
[quote author=Campusmyguy post=89231040][/quote]

Let's talk on WhatsApp.
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2020
ubcandid:
You never see buyer, you're closing to buyers from other states. You better edit that out to help your sale.

Thanks for your concern.

1 Like

Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2020
kenomobola:
I have a neatly used Lenovo K5 Pro for sale. I bought it on August 23, 2019, and since I bought it I have used it with a tempered glass protector and a protective case.

6GB RAM, 64GB ROM
Android 8.1 Oreo

This phone is a mid-range phone with very decent front and rear cameras capable of taking decent shots. If you are the gaming type, the CPU and GPU are up to the task, it can easily play demanding games at medium settings. A very rare feature is the inclusion of stereo speakers at this price level (one on the bottom and one in the earpiece). The fingerprint reader is fast and accurate and battery backup is quite good. Charging the phone is fast, because it supports Qualcomm quick charge up to 18W. It takes just over 2hrs to charge the phone fully from 0% to 100%, although I don’t allow it to discharge to that extent before recharging.
On the negative side; the phone comes with stock Android 8.1 which doesn’t support that many customisations (themes, fonts, etc), you can overcome this by installing launchers. Also Lenovo are not so keen on updates, so there is no likelihood of receiving an Android 10 OTA update. I have received only one OTA update on this phone, which was an Android Security Patch update for February 2020. If you want to change the Android version you will have to install a custom ROM.
The phone comes with the original retail pack, a pre-applied tempered screen protector, a protective case, a hybrid SIM card adapter, the original charger, and a type-C USB cable.
I am ready to sell this phone for N42000, but I am willing to negotiate with anyone making a reasonable offer. You can either call me or send me a Whatsapp message if you are interested. Lest I forget, this offer is only open to Lagos residents. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/5837248/neatly-used-lenovo-k5-pro#89211430

Still available
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by Dsleek23: 12:42pm On May 06, 2020
Call me on this number 07082638005.quote author=kenomobola post=89244255]

Still available[/quote]
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by Lawrencestix(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2020
Still available?
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2020
Lawrencestix:
Still available?

Yes.
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by Lawrencestix(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2020
kenomobola:

Yes.
Can it go for 30k
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2020
Lawrencestix:

Can it go for 30k

No.
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2020
Still available.
Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Lenovo K5 Pro For Sale In Lagos by kenomobola(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2020
SOLD! Thanks to the lucky buyer, and all the others who indicated an interest.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4 ( Neatly Used ) / Samsung S10plus Available @180k SOLD / Huawei Mate 8 With Very Strong 4000mah Battery For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.