Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,760 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

BREAKING: Ex-Assistant Police Commissioner, Malikawa, Dies In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Ex-Assistant Police Commissioner, Malikawa, Dies In Kano (436 Views)

Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina / Ganduje In Abuja Wants Kano Police Commissioner Removed - Daily Nigerian / Saraki Reacts As Tinubu's Ex-CSO Is Deployed To Kwara As Police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Ex-Assistant Police Commissioner, Malikawa, Dies In Kano by Kwanza: 1:15pm On May 05, 2020
A former Assistant Commissioner of Police, Hamza Idris Malikawa, has died in Kano State.

His death was confirmed by Malikawa’s younger brother, Rilwanu.

Riliwanu, who is also Media Officer of Kano Pillars FC, said, “He was admitted to the hospital. He died Monday. He was a diabetic patient.”

This comes less than 24 hours after an Assistant Commissioner of Police, Atiku Nagodi, also died in Kano State.
http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/05/breaking-ex-assistant-police-commissioner-malikawa-dies-kano
Re: BREAKING: Ex-Assistant Police Commissioner, Malikawa, Dies In Kano by Davash222(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2020
Then you can imagine the number of poor and average people dieing over there and no one is reporting.
Same strength Kano State always use during elections to vote should also be used to curtail this virus.
That's my own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Ex-Assistant Police Commissioner, Malikawa, Dies In Kano by Amotolongbo(f): 1:26pm On May 05, 2020
Same Kano State!
Re: BREAKING: Ex-Assistant Police Commissioner, Malikawa, Dies In Kano by FatherBona: 1:30pm On May 05, 2020
Some remind me, which of the gods did kano state offend?
What has Sanusi got to do with any of this?!
Re: BREAKING: Ex-Assistant Police Commissioner, Malikawa, Dies In Kano by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 05, 2020
If it's true that Bill Gates monopolized global health, I have no reason to hate him.
Definitely, he is a great man!
When will any of us attempt similar thing??
Or, is Bill Gates not a human being like you and I

I'm amazed to see people yawn that "when did Bill Gates become a medical professional that he is developing vaccine?"
I laugh at such statement.
Don't you know that Bill Gates develops software that is used in the medical field/research, military, engineering, office management, investigation on dead bodies?
How do you expect a person to develop software programs to work on something he knows nothing about?

Re: BREAKING: Ex-Assistant Police Commissioner, Malikawa, Dies In Kano by snitchbitch: 1:36pm On May 05, 2020
Inna lillahi was inna illayhi rojiun

May Almighty Allah forgive him and grant his family fortitude to bear the irreparable loss. Amin
Re: BREAKING: Ex-Assistant Police Commissioner, Malikawa, Dies In Kano by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 05, 2020
may his after life represent his deeds on earth!

(1) (Reply)

New Chief Of Staff Appointed / More Than N50billion Pencom Funds Nowhere To Be Found Under Ag. Aisha Dahiru / NCDC, Stop Marketing Covid-19 - Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.