Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Professional Fumigators Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Professional Fumigators Needed (630 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Fumigators Needed by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 05, 2020
Please, I’m in need of professional fumigation service for a small sized company. The pest we are trying to control is is rodent, lizards, and small insects.

N.B: Please the person or group of persons must be a pro and must have done his before. There are bag of food everywhere. It’s a food processing company, so I expect someone that know what he’s doing and not just spray the food any how. So that we won’t end up fighting, and possibly have a continuous client-vendor relationship ..... as you know fumigation is a recurrent expenditure for every food company.

Location is around otta Ogun state
Please do me a mail at Koffandkorrservices@gmail.com or send a text 070-3472-1096 which ever is convenient for you
Re: Professional Fumigators Needed by donaldchidi: 2:53pm On May 05, 2020
a good and registered sanitarian with licence but stays in abuja , she does the job for big companies or organization in abuja but u are far and their is inter state lockdown mmmm I for ask her to do the job for u
Re: Professional Fumigators Needed by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 05, 2020
donaldchidi:
a good and registered sanitarian with licence but stays in abuja , she does the job for big companies or organization in abuja but u are far and their is inter state lockdown mmmm I for ask her to do the job for u

Abuja is far sir... even if there’s no inter-state restriction... I must confess I wouldn’t want such becos it’ll be extra expensive because of the distance .... and I’m not Nigerian breweries or British American tobacco.....
Re: Professional Fumigators Needed by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 05, 2020
Still needed
Re: Professional Fumigators Needed by toxbod: 11:47pm On May 05, 2020
We can be of help. Let's chat on whatsapp; 08056701680
Re: Professional Fumigators Needed by FODA(m): 3:08am On May 06, 2020
1StopRudeness:
Please, I’m in need of professional fumigation service for a small sized company. The pest we are trying to control is is rodent, lizards, and small insects.

N.B: Please the person or group of persons must be a pro and must have done his before. There are bag of food everywhere. It’s a food processing company, so I expect someone that know what he’s doing and not just spray the food any how. So that we won’t end up fighting, and possibly have a continuous client-vendor relationship ..... as you know fumigation is a recurrent expenditure for every food company.

Location is around otta Ogun state
Please do me a mail at Koffandkorrservices@gmail.com or send a text 070-3472-1096 which ever is convenient for you
this is the best man for the job,he resides in otta also
He has carried out this in our company several times
08139378082 John Jo
May be I will forward ur number to him to contact you also
Re: Professional Fumigators Needed by Nobody: 5:42am On May 06, 2020
FODA:
08139378082 John Jo

Many thanks
Re: Professional Fumigators Needed by neztar: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
FODA:
08139378082 John Jo
bros i hail oh. I saw your comment on one thread about factory work. I currently reside in ota around dufil ojuore axis and i need a job in your noodles factory.
Re: Professional Fumigators Needed by FODA(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
neztar:
bros i hail oh. I saw your comment on one thread about factory work. I currently reside in ota around dufil ojuore axis and i need a job in your noodles factory.
I left that area for a very long time now ,don't know much about the area again

(1) (Reply)

USA Used Dell Inspiron Corei5, 1tb HDD, 8gb RAM, Keyboard Light, 7th Generation / Showcase Your Business To The World And Rake In Huge Profits This Season: / Quarry Stones for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.