Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

How To Become A Successful Internet Data Reseller While You Search For A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Become A Successful Internet Data Reseller While You Search For A Job (252 Views)

HEY!!! Don't Be Stagnant. You Can Make Money As You Search For A Job / 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria / Companies Are Using Linkedin To Search For The Right Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Successful Internet Data Reseller While You Search For A Job by Uyi2017(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2020
I know you have seen so many post titles that promise you quick cash as a data reseller.

Anyways, I am not here to cast blames but to tell you the little thing I do to get some extra cash.

If you want to earn some extra cash like me, then let's continue.

The data business is a gold mine I must tell you. Few months into the business have proven that to me.

Please note, this is not a "Get Rich Quick" kind of a thing. If you want to be a successful data reseller, you have to be strategic about it.

Here's what I advise, I promise to keep it short and simple...

1. What's your goal.

So many people jump into any business opportunity that seems good to them without having a clear goal.

Do you intend to go into the business short term or long term? Why are you venturing into the business...remove the emotions from your head and think...why am I venturing into this? Is this business safe, what are the things I need to know to do better?

These are some of the questions you should ask yourself. Please make sure you have a book and a pen while brainstorming.

Let's go to number 2...

2. What market strategy works best?

This is where most people get it wrong. They sign up with a company, get the link as a data reseller and start dropping it on every platform they can find.

Let me give you an example of what I mean...

Imagine two people selling data. One comes to you and say " bros, I dy sell data oh...follow me buy na."

Then the other come and say, I have the secret of how you can manage ur data...You tell the person how to restrict apps from using data, you also tell the person how to use the data saver in his phone to save data...And then you say " I can also tell you how to get cheap data"

I bet you, the second person will sell better than the first.

The secret here is, DON'T JUST SELL DATA, SELL VALUE BEFORE YOU SELL YOUR DATA.

You can use this principle in every business you are in.

So how do use sell data? There are a million and one Facebook groups that are active. Join them, sell value, and then data. You can do the same with other online communities.

What about offline You can sell to family members, betting shops, POS stands, etc. Trust me, it works.

Now to the last one....

3. Which company pays better?

Well, there are so many companies out there for you to partner with. We have Recharge and get paid, VTpass, Databizng and others.

Some of them require you to own a shop, eg, Vtpass.

You can google INTERNET DATA BUSINESS AFFILIATE...I believe you will find great search results.

As for me, I will recommend Databizng. However, this is what you should know

Databizng only MTN data( for now) at a ridiculously cheap rate.

They plan to add other networks anytime soon

You do not have to fund your wallet...You buy data directly from your dashboard.

You can adjust the price to whatever you deem fit.

You can withdraw as low as 50 naira to your bank account.

The first day I joined, I made some cool cash...see attached pics

If you would like to be part of Databizng, you can CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Or chat me up on WhatsApp for more guide on how to sell (08167501602)

please note: registration fee is 1k

Re: How To Become A Successful Internet Data Reseller While You Search For A Job by Uyi2017(m): 5:31pm On May 13, 2020
Thank you to those who reached out

(1) (Reply)

Direction From Mile 2 To Shopinverse In Maryland / Paid Writing / Remote Work: I Want Someone Who Can Post The Picture Of Products From My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.