Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

7 Reasons Why You Need A Payoneer Account As A Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 7 Reasons Why You Need A Payoneer Account As A Writer (350 Views)

Looking To Buy/sell Payoneer Funds At Great Rates??!!! Check Here—>> / Have you been scammed as a writer? Share your story! / 5 Things You Need To Know Before Dating A Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why You Need A Payoneer Account As A Writer by jadejay: 3:00pm On May 05, 2020
Payoneer is an online payment processor that makes having an account similar to owning an online U.S bank account.

Founded in 2005 by Yuval Tat, with over 3.5 million individual users, and 200 countries, Payoneer is a financial services company that provides online money transfer and digital payment services.

With a Payoneer account, you can get paid as a Nigerian, send money to other users and withdraw funds using the card, a USD MasterCard which can be shipped to you at little cost when you request for it. You can also make purchases of thousands of goods and services online using your Payoneer account.

So I have taken time to write 7 major reasons why you need a Payoneer Account zas a full-time writer.

1. Opening an Account is Free.

You pay no money to have a Payoneer Account. It is totally free to signup and within minutes, you can be receiving payment from certain US companies you do freelance jobs for.

2. You Can Receive Payments From US, UK, Canada, Chinese, Japanese and Australian Companies Directly to your Payoneer Account.

Major companies from around the world make use of Payoneer. They’re beginning to see that PayPal limits them from working with people in locations that PaPal don’t support. For example, as a Nigerian, you can have a PayPal account for shopping on major foreign sites. But you cannot receive payment into your PayPal account. It would be bounced.

As a writer working in freelance marketplaces, you can receive payments through your Payoneer account. We have various sites such as Amazon affiliate program, Amazon Kindle, Fiverr etc. Major freelance platforms such as Freelancer, Fiverr, Upwork, 99designs and Shutterstock, Airbnb, Cdiscount, Gettyimages and Draft2digital, among others that use Payoneer for payments.

Even affiliate sites like CJ allow you receive payment via your Payoneer Account.

3. You Can Shop With the Payoneer MasterCard.

With your Payoneer MasterCard, you can shop on any platform. At one time when the Nigerian government banned the use of our local cards on foreign sites, my Payoneer MasterCard came to the rescue. I used it a lot for my Facebook paid adverts.

I’ve also used it to buy products and services online, including some courses that helped shape me as a full-time writer in Business.

Your Payoneer MasterCard saves you a lot of trouble when shopping online.

See the complete article, and screenshot registration process via the link below.

https://pelleura.top/7-reasons-why-you-need-a-payoneer-account-as-a-writer/

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Need A Payoneer Account As A Writer by Creeza(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2020
I have an account. I actually wanted to use it for Amazon kindle. But haven't been able to get tax clearance from the Amazon bookstore. So my books are not yet on Amazon and that's a hindrance. For now. But I believe I can bypass this later on.

Great article here. Indeed every serious writer should have a payooneer acct.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Need A Payoneer Account As A Writer by hizeeksheun(m): 1:53pm On May 06, 2020
Thanks!
Good stuff here.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Need A Payoneer Account As A Writer by Dinamik: 10:57am On May 07, 2020
How do we access the $25 after registration

(1) (Reply)

Removed. / The 'broda' Who Was My Friend. / A Man Of Substance. A Motivation. From Breadnote.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.