Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,590 members, 7,955,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). (14380 Views)

Dave Bautista's New Look Got Fans Talking (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) / Lizzy Oke, Blogger In Wheelchair Is Pregnant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by Naijatrendz: 3:15pm On May 05, 2020
American rapper and song writer Rihanna, has keeps her fans talking as her pregnant photos flood social media space.

Following the photos going viral via Insta timeline, the caption was empty, as the........

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/trending/rihanna-keeps-her-fans-talking-as-she-hit-nightclub-with-heavy-pregnantphotos/

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by Enoch07: 3:16pm On May 05, 2020
she was beautiful, still beautiful and will always be beautiful!!! I wish d baby is mine

10 Likes

Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 05, 2020
Don jazzy right now

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by dangermouse(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2020
Enoch07:
she was beautiful, still beautiful and will always be beautiful!!! I wish d baby is mine
No go drag babe with don jazzy. Ur trouser go tear o.

6 Likes

Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by pyyxxaro: 3:38pm On May 05, 2020
One guy don finish Rihanna

Her belle don swell up sharply
Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by scoundrel(f): 4:54pm On May 05, 2020
Damn, at least she was busy during the lockdown. So that’s nine months of no drugs or alcohol then. Good for her, she needed the detox.

5 Likes

Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by VillageHead: 5:10pm On May 05, 2020
hmmm
Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by boss1310(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2020
so rihanna is now a rapper

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by IceLip: 5:52pm On May 05, 2020
las las riri don carry
Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 05, 2020
That's one lucky baby that's gone be sucking all that milk

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by ogkrakkid(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2020
scoundrel:
Damn, at least she was busy during the lockdown. So that’s nine months of no drugs or alcohol then. Good for her, she needed the detox.
ahh. badt girl. hmmm. who u be?
Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by scoundrel(f): 6:12pm On May 05, 2020
ogkrakkid:

ahh. badt girl. hmmm. who u be?
When was the last time?
Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 05, 2020
Damn nigarr

one of my crush don get belle

joke apart, they are not getting younger you know
Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by 21cents: 6:56pm On May 05, 2020
NLReposter:
Damn nigarr
one of my crush don get belle
joke apart, they are not getting younger you know
yh. I expect her to have birthed at least 2 children by now.
Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by akindele91(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2020
She looks dark unlike before
Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by foolbuster: 7:25pm On May 05, 2020
All these girls opening legs anyhow and allowing their sellves to get pregnant . Then turning around to complain about how difficult it is to be a single mum while raising a kid whose father will be absent almost all through their childhood and might probably end up dysfunctional and a burden to society. Can't these promiscous stars take a cue from their fellow celebrities like will/jada. Jay/beyonce. Kanye/kim and so many others.

People like rihanna, linda and uncountable others are destroying the family structure which is the backbone of a decent society with all these their hoeish behaviour angry

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by yuswrld20(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2020
las las riri.wu be the papa of that child.i wonda don jazzy reactions
Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 05, 2020
nightclub under lockdown?

OP are you high?

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by Kingrexyl(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2020
Damn! I wish I was the one.
Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by ogkrakkid(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2020
scoundrel:
When was the last time?
come and do blood test for me so I won't lie.
Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by Olatara(f): 8:11pm On May 05, 2020
foolbuster:
All these girls opening legs anyhow and allowing their sellves to get pregnant . Then turning around to complain about how difficult it is to be a single mum while raising a kid whose father will be absent almost all through their childhood and might probably end up dysfunctional and a burden to society. Can't these promiscous stars take a cue from their fellow celebrities like will/jada. Jay/beyonce. Kanye/kim and so many others.

People like rihanna, linda and uncountable others are destroying the family structure which is the backbone of a decent society with all these their hoeish behaviour angry
Even Will Smith and Jada Smith did not train their children Wella.
Jaden Smith is doing well now unlike before, that Willow Smith hmmmm.
Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by foolbuster: 8:18pm On May 05, 2020
Olatara:

Every family will most likely have one werey. Talkless of when child is raised by a single parent.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by Mywd: 8:21pm On May 05, 2020
Olatara:

A bitcch is a female Dog that goes around fvvking different male dogs..

All these american celebrities should bear the name 'BITCCH'
Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by Infinity988(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2020
When did she Became a Rapper
Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2020
With heavy pregnant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by Ishilove: 8:47pm On May 05, 2020
"Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant"

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by Ishilove: 8:49pm On May 05, 2020
BluntTheApostle:
With heavy pregnant

E shock me too undecided
Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2020
Ishilove:
E shock me too undecided
grin
Re: Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). by timay(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2020
Ishilove:
"Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant"

undecided

E shock U? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj / Patience Ozokwor Turns 57 Today / Chioma Obiadi Dances At Miss Tourism International Talent Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.