Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public (8557 Views)

Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) / Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by obiagelilouis: 3:17pm On May 05, 2020
Watch as Ike Embarrasses Mercy and see her reactions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Qetkkj9nQ
Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by obiagelilouis: 3:19pm On May 05, 2020
Mercy Eke

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by obiagelilouis: 3:20pm On May 05, 2020
Ike and mercy

Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by obiagelilouis: 3:36pm On May 05, 2020
Mercy and Ike's relationship started in the bbnaija house. They have met a stumbling block in their relationship but are still together. See what happens this time.
Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by VillageHead: 5:09pm On May 05, 2020
hmmm
Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by ogkrakkid(m): 6:16pm On May 05, 2020
ogun kill u dia.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:17pm On May 05, 2020
A pair of deluded nitwits given an opportunity to shine by mediocrity-loving lazy naija youths. undecided

Who cares?....lol

15 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by obiagelilouis: 6:24pm On May 05, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
A pair of deluded nitwits given an opportunity to shine by mediocrity-loving lazy naija youths. undecided

Who cares?....lol

grin
Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by solmusdesigns: 6:54pm On May 05, 2020
trying to create content and publicity for a boring reality show .. who wants to spend their time watching Ike and Mercy all day.. are they the Kardashian nii

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by obiagelilouis: 7:20pm On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:
trying to create content and publicity for a boring reality show .. who wants to spend their time watching Ike and Mercy all day.. are they the Kardashian nii

Nigerian Kadashians maybe �

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by yuswrld20(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2020
the show boring ehn.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by Anfield247(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2020
Weything concern me now? who them epp?
Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by AjoAlusi1: 1:54am On May 06, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
[/s]
Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by properties4sale: 5:13am On May 06, 2020
yuswrld20:
the show boring ehn.
of course it will be, surprised people even watch it. I knew it will be and tried to warn them. Them no gree hear.
Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by chyket(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2020
This should have started as a YouTube channel to test it's popularity and acceptability .

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by TripA(m): 7:41am On May 06, 2020
laughing in Swahili

these ones trying to form celebrity couple we all know your one year fame would come to an end if not for coro then you start begging for ads kwantinue

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by obiagelilouis: 9:48am On May 06, 2020
Why do people hate them so much? I mean like we will all jump on any opportunity to make it "in life" undecided
Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by yuswrld20(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2020
properties4sale:
of course it will be, surprised people even watch it. I knew it will be and tried to warn them. Them no gree hear.
i thought it will be lyk kuwtk
only 4 it to be rubbish
Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by AuntRose(f): 12:16pm On May 06, 2020
some women deserve to be born as mosquitos.
Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by poshestmina(f): 2:57pm On May 06, 2020
yuswrld20:
the show boring ehn.

I almost cried for wasting my time watching it.
Very boring and annoying too undecided.
Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by obiagelilouis: 9:00pm On May 07, 2020
poshestmina:

I almost cried for wasting my time watching it.
Very boring and annoying too undecided.

Lol,
Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by obiagelilouis: 12:56pm On May 16, 2020
I love the couple
Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by obiagelilouis: 1:46pm On May 25, 2020
This lady looks so much like Teni. While some say she is the one and may have shed weight, others say it's not Teni.

See the truth in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcOLU2PXnO0
Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by Donice01: 2:02pm On May 25, 2020
The Untold Truth about Cynthia Morgan's Disappearance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6nOGVAtvGc
Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by obiagelilouis: 6:53pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public by obiagelilouis: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Female Student Expelled From School After Leaking Her Own Nude Photos Online / Watch Full Kelly Bhadie X Video As Haters Release Her Sèxtápê / This Girl Cannot Do Without Her Boyfriend P Enis Even In Public (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.