Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,336 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Who Are We To Hold Responsible? The campaigner or the campaign team Or the voter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are We To Hold Responsible? The campaigner or the campaign team Or the voter (215 Views)

Tinubu Campaigner, Abdulmumin Jibrin, Joins NNPP / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State / This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are We To Hold Responsible? The campaigner or the campaign team Or the voter by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 05, 2020
Campaigner or the campaign team

Re: Who Are We To Hold Responsible? The campaigner or the campaign team Or the voter by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 05, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Who Are We To Hold Responsible? The campaigner or the campaign team Or the voter by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:58pm On May 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Are We To Hold Responsible? The campaigner or the campaign team Or the voter by donbachi(m): 4:06pm On May 05, 2020
Those dat voted them in
Re: Who Are We To Hold Responsible? The campaigner or the campaign team Or the voter by helinues: 4:08pm On May 05, 2020
The campaigner of course
Re: Who Are We To Hold Responsible? The campaigner or the campaign team Or the voter by TThhoorr: 4:21pm On May 05, 2020
Well he has been campaigning in the past without winning until he was taught how real politicians works, that is you only need to lie in order to clench the seat the rest you left to the media
Truth be told our politicians are saints because after buying our votes they still managed to execute some projects for if I'm to be the one Nigerians won't see shit I mean who the Bleep cares about good qualities when there are good investors who will murders your fellows then gives you a meagre sum that can't last you a day in exchange for your freedom of four years yeah after all I invested my money to be voted so why the Bleep will you complain that I ain't working if it is progress you need why didn't you choose men of integrity

1 Like

Re: Who Are We To Hold Responsible? The campaigner or the campaign team Or the voter by Nobody: 10:35am On May 06, 2020
??
Re: Who Are We To Hold Responsible? The campaigner or the campaign team Or the voter by surgical: 10:37am On May 06, 2020
TThhoorr:
Well he has been campaigning in the past without winning until he was taught how real politicians works, that is you only need to lie in order to clench the seat the rest you left to the media
Truth be told our politicians are saints because after buying our votes they still managed to execute some projects for if I'm to be the one Nigerians won't see shit I mean who the Bleep cares about good qualities when there are good investors who will murders your fellows then gives you a meagre sum that can't last you a day in exchange for your freedom of four years yeah after all I invested my money to be voted so why the Bleep will you complain that I ain't working if it is progress you need why didn't you choose men of integrity
Na so
Re: Who Are We To Hold Responsible? The campaigner or the campaign team Or the voter by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 07, 2020
The voters

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Foundation Donates N1.5bn To Nigeria/ UN COVID-19 Baske / PDP Chieftain, Prince Dr Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Distributes Facemasks In Lagos / Covid-19: Bauchi To Purchase 500 Tricycles To Cushion Effect Of Okada Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.