Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

BREAKING: Gbajabiamila Bows To Pressure, Makes A U-turn On Vaccine Bill - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING: Gbajabiamila Bows To Pressure, Makes A U-turn On Vaccine Bill (427 Views)

COVID-19: FG To Spend $8 Each On Vaccine For 144 Million People / COVID-19: Ganduje Wants Lockdown Obeyed, As He Makes U-Turn / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Gbajabiamila Bows To Pressure, Makes A U-turn On Vaccine Bill by Khemhyte(f): 3:58pm On May 05, 2020
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila on Tuesday made a u-turn declaring that the Infectious Disease Bill, 2020 will undergo a public hearing.

The Speaker, Gbajabiamila made this disclosure in a statement made available to the press immediately before plenary on Tuesday.

“The Control of Infectious Diseases Bill will be put forward to a public hearing where stakeholders contributions will be sought to make improvements to the Bill before it is reviewed and debated by the Committee of the whole.

“It is from the accumulation of these myriad views, suggestions and good faith critiques from within and outside the House that we will arrive at final legislation that meets the present and future needs of our country, and which we all can support,” he said.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/news/nigeria-news/article/breaking-gbajabiamila-bows-to-pressure-makes-a-u-turn-on-vaccine-bill/
Re: BREAKING: Gbajabiamila Bows To Pressure, Makes A U-turn On Vaccine Bill by jospepper(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2020
Better, common sense has prevailed.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gbajabiamila Bows To Pressure, Makes A U-turn On Vaccine Bill by slyfox35(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2020
Kk
Re: BREAKING: Gbajabiamila Bows To Pressure, Makes A U-turn On Vaccine Bill by Ecbatana: 4:02pm On May 05, 2020
sad
Re: BREAKING: Gbajabiamila Bows To Pressure, Makes A U-turn On Vaccine Bill by donbachi(m): 4:04pm On May 05, 2020
Him 1st cook for nigeria,nigeria come cook for am..him know as e dey be wen community cook for one person.
Re: BREAKING: Gbajabiamila Bows To Pressure, Makes A U-turn On Vaccine Bill by Makavelli25: 4:06pm On May 05, 2020
I knew from onset that bill wont stand
Ps take a look at my signature
Re: BREAKING: Gbajabiamila Bows To Pressure, Makes A U-turn On Vaccine Bill by nonyofor2(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2020
Common sense at work
Re: BREAKING: Gbajabiamila Bows To Pressure, Makes A U-turn On Vaccine Bill by oscarsam(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2020
public hearing just for formal sake. the Bill has already been signed into law. most Corrupt and incompetent Government.
Re: BREAKING: Gbajabiamila Bows To Pressure, Makes A U-turn On Vaccine Bill by Felyyaks(f): 8:18pm On May 05, 2020
donbachi:
Him 1st cook for nigeria,nigeria come cook for am..him know as e dey be wen community cook for one person.

Lolz, like how everyone is cooking for bill gates
Re: BREAKING: Gbajabiamila Bows To Pressure, Makes A U-turn On Vaccine Bill by byinks(f): 8:25pm On May 05, 2020
What about emergency health care bill that was sent to senate ?

(1) (Reply)

Researcher 'on Verge Of Making Very Significant' Coronavirus Findings Killed / BREAKING : 988 New Cases Of Covid-19 In Nigeria 27th June / This Issues Happen This Night My Boyfriend Friend Have Fun With My Friend. I Thi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.