Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

How To Pay For Handling Fee Thru Uniassit - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pay For Handling Fee Thru Uniassit (174 Views)

Nigerian Parents Pay For Their Kids To Learn British Accent / HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student / Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay For Handling Fee Thru Uniassit by calisy555(f): 5:03pm On May 05, 2020
please guys I am finding it very difficult to pay for my application fee in uniassit. I understand that som1 in Germany can help you and its faster so please:
what information should I send to her like account number of such?
and how will they know it is me she paid for since she will be using her name to pay?
please help me its urgent.
Re: How To Pay For Handling Fee Thru Uniassit by Bills2307(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2020
HELLO.
KINDLY GO TO GERMAN STUDENT VISA THREAD AND MAKE ENQUIRY.
- SEARCH ON THE COLUMN BOX
- READ THROUGH PAGES
- ASK AND SOMEONE WILL REPLY

ALL ANSWERS TO GERMANY WAKA HAS BEEN ANSWERED THERE ALREADY.
THANKS
https://www.nairaland.com/5621308/part-8

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Reasons Your Child Seems Lazy And Unmotivated To Study (and What Yo / Learn 3D Animation / Skyline University Of Nigeria [SUN] Post Utme Admission Form 2020/2021 On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.