Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Need To Call Prof Akintola To Order... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need To Call Prof Akintola To Order... (183 Views)

Actress Bimbo Akintola White Pant / Actress Bimbo Akintola White Pant And Bra Showing / Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology: LAUTECH Students React As Management I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Call Prof Akintola To Order... by DJournal: 5:24pm On May 05, 2020
Yanju Uwala

One should not say because there is freedom of speech or expression of ideas now makes one to be voicing out something that is liable to cause francas in the society. But rather we should attempt to make moves towards building and development of the society.

Rather than making this happen, the Muslim Right Concern (MURIC) Director, Prof. Ishaq Akintola, was of the view that the death occuring in Kano State, was aimed towards depopulating the Muslim population in the State. By the way, how can that be possible? Is the State Governor, Umar Ganduje, a Jehovah Witness member or President Muhammadu Buhari, a Pastor of an undisclosed Church?

One needs to ask the MURIC Director, because I think he must have seen what others are yet to perceive before he comes out with such insinuation.

Prof Akintola, is not just coming out for the first time to defame others with reference to his religious belief, he's even referred to as the 'Controversial MURIC Director', but there is a need to call him to order, since we the Nation is at helm of religious differences, against what can cause enemity among the people or cause chaos, so therefore someone must not be fueling it again.

He, also has a reputation for using MURIC to make alarmist claims, some of them false. In January, he tried to drive Muslims against Amotekun, a popular south-west initiate to combat insecurity. He tagged the initiative “an ostensibly anti-Muslim security network (coming) into operation in Yorubaland.”

Many Nigerians, including Muslims, have repeatedly denounced Mr Akintola’s MURIC rhetoric, warning him to rise above bigotry and instead promote harmonious co-existence by adherents of all religions as espoused by the Holy Quran.

Re: Need To Call Prof Akintola To Order... by duro4chang(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2020
I will suggest the man should be taken to the right place and have his head examined.

(1) (Reply)

NEW Discovery : Coronavirus Transmitted Through Sex / "I Don't Take Nonsense" Says Wike As He Demolishes Two Hotels For Violating Dire / Soldiers Kill Unarmed Undergraduate In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.