Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

How To Win Every Argument - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Win Every Argument (236 Views)

My Wife Records Our Argument / My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument / Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Every Argument by Introvertediary(f): 6:03pm On May 05, 2020
She stared blankly as she heard those words.

She knew the statements were wrong, but she had no clue how to counterbalance them.

Every literary knowledge she had seemed to evaporate at that dire point of need.

In reality, her and several millions of people around the globe faced the same dilemma; accompanied with a sudden influx of words moments later that would have perfectly suited the situation.

More often than none, the subject of 21st century skills brings light to the need to develop several social skills to suit the changing times.

This is essential for the corporate world, but majorly, it’s also important for everyday living. From communication to collaboration, critical thinking and creativity, there’s a whole lot to learn.

Relating this to winning arguments, in most cases, it’s important to have your stance in an argument. Nonetheless, the meaning of the word argument has been farfetched and misinterpreted for decades.

This is why it’s essential to elaborate on what winning an argument really is.

Continue reading... https://diaryofanintrovertng.com/2020/05/05/win-every-argument/

(1) (Reply)

Parental Rights / Who Is My Own Good Samaritan / How About You Making At Least $5 Daily Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.