Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? (34140 Views)

Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / Africa Free Of Coronavirus As Egyptian Suspect Tests Negative / Ghana: 2 Suspected Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by ikorodureporta: 6:14pm On May 05, 2020
What are those things you've stopped doing because of coronavirus??

[*Visiting Friends, Barbing Salon, Buying Foods Like Bread, Groundnuts, Using Public Restrooms, etc...]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by ikorodureporta: 6:15pm On May 05, 2020
I've suspended bread for a while

24 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2020
Shaking hands...

Going to eateries and Ice cream joint.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 05, 2020
Hanging out, travelling, sex, shaking hands, inviting friends ( most of them live outside my state because I recently relocated), social meetings / events. Infact the world feels really strange right now.

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:40pm On May 05, 2020
I've stopped dreaming of flying abroad because of uncle Corona.... gone are d days wen I dreamt of flying to USA or Europe. angry undecided

Gone are d days when guys bragged about arriving from abroad....brag about it now and get quarantined. grin

Meanwhile, today is my birthday, show me some 'likes'

743 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 05, 2020
I have stopped traveling from UK to US, US to Spain. In the name of Tourism

In my dream

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by millennialaku2: 8:29pm On May 05, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry stopped smoking AZ, i still need it.

16 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by stainmicheal: 8:29pm On May 05, 2020
F.C.T

intimacy

5 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by TruthSpeaker: 8:30pm On May 05, 2020
PECKING GIRLS AS A FORM OF GREETING.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by phr0nesis(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2020
Bet9ja is paused

165 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by OloriOfMontreal: 8:30pm On May 05, 2020
Biting my nails undecided undecided cry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by donneco(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2020
You mean apart from watching EPL?
I miss Football.
cry

13 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Fisiryorh(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2020
None.....
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2020
I stopped shaking hands and receiving visitors

10 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Alexaonfleek: 8:31pm On May 05, 2020
cry

I've stopped buying outside food like akara,buns and suya.

Apart from these,I can't even think of anything else I've stopped doing cuz I don't go out much often

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by fergie001: 8:31pm On May 05, 2020
knacking

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Samirana360(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2020
Patronising ndokwa....if u know u know

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Birdeyeview: 8:31pm On May 05, 2020
have stop putting on shoes

5 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by KingRabota: 8:31pm On May 05, 2020
Haven't had a spliff

5 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 05, 2020
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by gotina: 8:31pm On May 05, 2020
I've stopped visitation and hand shaking

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by AK481(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2020
I have stopped entering those places that you will have to look well before you enter make person no see you.

Here in amsterdam..

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Ejix4(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2020
I have stopped betting, which I honestly can't wait to get back to... ASAP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by heed101(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2020
I really thank God. I have been looking for a way to stop sportbetting. Covid 19 served as an eye opener to me that i have been burning cash. Practically I have stopped it and considerable savings was noticed and I left like a real burden was let go

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Umartins1(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2020
Agnosticism. A part of me seems to be embracing religion

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by AIT1(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2020
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by masterflowx(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2020
I dumped 2 oloshos because of COVID-19.

One of them is still begging me even till this night.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2020
I have stopped shaking hands. The way I use to shake hands before ehn, be like sey dem use am swear for me.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) / Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal / Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.