Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) (7675 Views)

This Animal Lives For Only 24 Hours// Shortest Life Span Ever�� / Have You Seen This Animal Before, What's It Called / What Is This Animal Called (GRAPHIC PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by Kenturkey048(m): 12:32am On May 06, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
looks like my ex
so you once dated a guy with 4 eyes...??
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:33am On May 06, 2020
ya
Kenturkey048:
so you once dated a guy with 4 eyes...??
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by Kenturkey048(m): 12:34am On May 06, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
ya
wow....
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by Makavelli25: 12:44am On May 06, 2020
Wth is this Op now i cant sleep
Ps check my signature
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by dayleke: 1:02am On May 06, 2020
Eran iya osogbo
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by Balomazcomedy44(m): 1:12am On May 06, 2020
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by pfadom: 1:32am On May 06, 2020
OneCorner:
Saharan mountain goat, they are common around ondo and Ekiti state... their second eye is used to see at night and it’s so beautiful

Akara Ogun, Ogboju ode ninu igbo Olodumare. grin grin
What a mysteriously great hunter you are. I duff my hat for you!!!

2 Likes

Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by femi4: 6:15am On May 06, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
looks like my ex
eyaa....you are still missing him
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:27am On May 06, 2020
no... he was a monster
femi4:
eyaa....you are still missing him
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by femi4: 6:30am On May 06, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
no... he was a monster
oh....that's serious, hope an angel come your way soonest
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:31am On May 06, 2020
I wish so too
femi4:
oh....that's serious, hope an angel come your way soonest
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by ibiso1986: 7:16am On May 06, 2020
Not real but For this Covid period, if 9ja boys see this creature, them go kill am chop, including the Ishewu part with the 4 eyes
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:26am On May 06, 2020
OneCorner:
Saharan mountain goat, they are common around ondo and Ekiti state... their second eye is used to see at night and it’s so beautiful
Stop misleading people.
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by Silentgroper(m): 7:37am On May 06, 2020
grin

Look like the offspring of a ram/sheep and a goat.
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by Spy360(m): 7:37am On May 06, 2020
yuswrld20:

really so they are aliens

Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by foxxydude: 7:40am On May 06, 2020
I ate 2 sets of eyes in that Isi-ewu that I bought last month grin

Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by Gracefulhope: 8:28am On May 06, 2020
Funny comments everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by DavidEsq(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2020
topcatking:
That's the Zinguta!

Genus- Covidae

Habitat- Xentra 3P. (Planet in the Alcmaenids system, oort galaxy).

Known for their sentience and ninja skills, the second pair of eyes are laser, x-ray and microwave capable.

Language consists of grunts and clicks. Like a mixture of Xhosa and Japanese.

They are widely sought after because they shi.t diamonds.
How do u guys even think these things up grin grin grin grin grin grin. I'm howling with lafta here

2 Likes

Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by Xristars(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2020
Good picmix four horns. Belonging to two goats each, same as the eyes.
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by mkoabiola: 9:07am On May 06, 2020
I have forgotten d name.

But it can b found in southwest
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by geezynoni: 9:32am On May 06, 2020
Mutated goat.
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by finalboss(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2020
topcatking:
That's the Zinguta!

Genus- Covidae

Known for their sentience and ninja skills, the second pair of eyes are laser, x-ray and microwave capable.

covidea kor covid19 nii grin

2 Likes

Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by jojofola: 10:21am On May 06, 2020
OneCorner:

Lol what is this??
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by Obakoolex(m): 10:48am On May 06, 2020
topcatking:
That's the Zinguta!

Genus- Covidae

Ahh! Uncle you can lie o grin

1 Like

Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by Nobody: 11:09am On May 06, 2020
Give that animal some glasses undecided
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by Prechy08(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2020
its called "everything na double double"

1 Like

Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by Infinity988(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2020
This is anjonnu iberuninu igbo eledumare.
Those who have read Prof D. O Fagunwa book can testify
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by Silentgroper(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2020
Xristars:
Good picmix four horns. Belonging to two goats each, same as the eyes.
.nah. A goat's horn doesnt tilt downward like the other horn
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by Xclusiveme: 11:39am On May 06, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Name - Film trick
Location - Hollywood

Ya correct
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by Xclusiveme: 11:40am On May 06, 2020
OneCorner:

Stop saying what u dnt know. That creature doesn't exist
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by Xclusiveme: 11:41am On May 06, 2020
exynos:
This is the goat the bible talked about in Revelation

Lwkm
Re: What The Name Of This Animal (graphic picture) by halimi26: 12:19pm On May 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do / Some Amazing Pictures Only The Wise Ones Can Know Its True Meaning / Niger Rated Best State In School Feeding Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.