Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

What Is Your Best Suggestion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Best Suggestion (223 Views)

Men Will You Divorce Your Wife If You Found Out She Was Your Best Friend's Ex? / Suggestion On A Good Blender/grinder, 20-25k / What Is Your Best Advice For A First Time Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Suggestion by Orlatunday11(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2020
My wedding alt to have been done on 18-04 this year but due to the arise circumstances (covid19) it was prospon indefinitely.

Now am begin getting confuse...Loneliness is killing me
Cant wait any more long feel like voice out beg for my wife to pack with me and do a mini engagement of like 15ppl in attendance.

But as it earning as droped fear will i be able to care for our need in this situation

Help
any way the wedding can be done
Re: What Is Your Best Suggestion by mediocre(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2020
You can still get married now, with not more than 20 people in attendance. You should see it as a blessing in disguise really, especially since you're not very financially buoyant. You get to save alot of money that would have been blown on the wedding, and you get to use it for things that actually matter - like providing for your new family

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saying I Love You | Get Your Dictionaries | Get Ready To Be Confused / Where Can I Buy Clipper In Enugu? / 100 Happy New Month Messages And Wishes For July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.