Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Igbo Girls Are The Least Educated In Ngeria, Their Street Prostitute Mentality - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Girls Are The Least Educated In Ngeria, Their Street Prostitute Mentality (1088 Views)

Ghanaians Jumps, Hails Davido As He Drives On Their Street / Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos / Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Girls Are The Least Educated In Ngeria, Their Street Prostitute Mentality by maureenihasee(f): 7:25pm On May 05, 2020
Igbo girls are the least Educated in Ngeria, Their street Prostitute mentality is still there- Kemi Olunloyo
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/05/igbo-girls-are-least-educated-in-ngeria.html

Controversial Journalist , Kemi Olunloyo , is currently trending on Instagram again. Kemi who recently courted controversy online when she said the Leader of Indegenous people of Biafra , Nnamdi Kano is dead, and the person broadcasting on his live facebook channel is an imposter .

Seems her trend died down and she came up with this new tweet, saying ,"Igbo girls are the least educated in Nigeria."

According to her tweet;
Igbo girls are the least educated in Nigeria, the HOUSEGIRL and street prostitute mentality is still there.Igbo females Icons don't empower their women enuff. Once they reach the top, they forget the girls in the village. People like Blessing Okoro are changing that. #Kemitalks.

Twitter savaged dragged her to the mood after this tweet.
See replies below;

@offor_evans "this woman is suffering from regression"

@ordinaryglobalcitizen said "Ezekwesili , dora akunyili, okonji owuala and others.Are they least educated and prostitutes? please change your brand of drugs or dealer ma. sounding horngry lately ma.

@princeikwuka1 said ''attention seeker , since all this while your comment has been 20 comment 15 comment 10 comment but this time around you want it to reach 100+

@darachidinmasandra said ''i'm an igbo girl from orlu LGA, in Imo state, i am educated , i studied Hospitality Mgt in Yaba college of technology , i am a Licensed @zumba dance fitness instructor, i am a professional trained dancer and backup dancer for niniola. I AM PROUD OF MYSELF, thank you.

@egonulkenna said '' this my reply is a mistake for even reply but, but for the sake of advice.... everyone of southeast origin should as matter of discipline , stop henceforth replying this fool.

@peoplecallmeVIC said ''my sincere apologies to anyone i might have insulted on this woman's page trying to defend her.. never thought i'd say this but y'all wia right she's an emotionally disrupt and impulsive individual...she's just not okay.

Source; https://www.theonlineparrots.com/
Re: Igbo Girls Are The Least Educated In Ngeria, Their Street Prostitute Mentality by padi94(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2020
What is her name @ OP

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Are The Least Educated In Ngeria, Their Street Prostitute Mentality by hammerP: 7:32pm On May 05, 2020
WEN U HAVE ONE KEMI OPEN HER MOUTH EVERYDAY INSULTING ANOTHER TRIBE, U START TO REALISE THAT TRIBALISM MIGHT BE CULTURAL IN YORUBA LAND.

NO DAY GOES BY WITHOUT THIS WOMAN IN HER 50S MAKING TRIBALISTIC COMMENT ABOUT THE IGBOS.

SHE MUST THINK HERSELF TO BE RELEVANT.

SHE IS DELUSIONAL.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Are The Least Educated In Ngeria, Their Street Prostitute Mentality by IDeyFlogAllah(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2020
Kemi is a 55 year old agbaya who wants to be relevant by force. The sooner you guys learn how to leave trash for LAWMA the better for you.

[img]https://images./1RaeWqdOlaqanwyJYt3LdG.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Are The Least Educated In Ngeria, Their Street Prostitute Mentality by klbakare(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2020
Prostitutes are in every tribe and race as well as modest people.

Let's bring the lockdown to your site. grin

We fabricate trusses, stanchions, rafters, burglaries, handrails, Polycarbonate shelters, rebar, overhead tank stands. Right on your site anywhere in Nigeria.

Flexible and zero-risk payment options
Milestone, purchase order etc.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Are The Least Educated In Ngeria, Their Street Prostitute Mentality by noah24(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2020
Come Benin.. U go tire

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Are The Least Educated In Ngeria, Their Street Prostitute Mentality by yuswrld20(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2020
mtchew i tnk say na beta thing

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Are The Least Educated In Ngeria, Their Street Prostitute Mentality by nanauju(f): 11:11pm On May 05, 2020
Unnecessary distractions undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Are The Least Educated In Ngeria, Their Street Prostitute Mentality by maureenihasee(f): 2:17pm On May 06, 2020
padi94:
What is her name @ OP

www.theonlineparrots.com
Re: Igbo Girls Are The Least Educated In Ngeria, Their Street Prostitute Mentality by Dpharisee: 10:19pm On May 06, 2020
Stupid thread which won't get to FP cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Expresses Joy After Having “great S*x” With Her ‘ghost’ Boyfriend / “aside Food, There’s Nothing Else In Your Brain” - Rosy Meurer Dragged (video) / Breaking: Popular Skit Maker Madam Social Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.