Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Brand New Banger From Afrofusion Artist. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Brand New Banger From Afrofusion Artist. (208 Views)

6ix9ine Is Out Of Jail Again And He Has Released A Banger With 50 Cent Eminem / WATCH THIS BANGER!!!! From The Newest Music Vibe Master!!!! / New Banger!!! Terry - Bia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Banger From Afrofusion Artist. by chiftm: 7:44pm On May 05, 2020
Tuesday, 5th May 2020.

Hello my people,

BRAND NEW DEBUT SINGLE BY AFRO-FUSION ARTIST CHIF.

I want to tell you about a brand new single from one of my favourite artists, he is new to the scene but shows a lot of prospects. please give him a listen.

Kindly listen to the song through the link below:
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/chif-tony-muoh

New Afro-fusion sensation Chif is excited to declare the drop of his much-anticipated brand new debut single Baseline available on all streaming platforms, on Monday, June, 1st 2020.

I am a fan of your blog and I believe Chif’s music will be a very good match to the page, giving you the opportunity to provide your subscribers with great music from a new artist. Everyone loves discovering new artists and music, with “Baseline” Chif is assuring a fanatic unique sound for all listeners. He said Baseline is a beautiful song written under the influence of love and lust. “you know how sparks fly when you meet a very attractive woman and you just know, she is the one; right?”.

Chif’s sound is very melodic, soothing, and generally just positive vibes while he hides a deeper message behind his lyrics. Can you find it? He also said, today I am an upcoming artist but tomorrow I would be one of the biggest artists Africa has ever seen, building a relationship with me now would give you exclusive access to me and my content first.

Originally born as Chifulumunanya Tony-Muoh, with the stage name Chif. Chif is a Nigerian afro beats artist, songwriter & producer. He started making music professionally in 2020. Before this, he attended University in the UK where he found his passion for the art. After his degree, he moved back home, in Lagos, Nigeria; to face his dream of becoming the biggest artist in Africa. Chif describes his sound as Afro-fusion. A blend of different genres of music with an underlying sound of Afrobeats. He said, “I am a product of my experiences and surroundings; and my music is a product of me.” He proclaims his unique sound is due to the level of his exposure and the internet. Chif’s direct influences musically are Burnaboy and Fela Kuti. He describes his style as calm melodies with positive vibes but could be perceived as energetic and aggressive depending on the inspiration.

Find him on all social platforms as: @chif_tm

Twitter: https://twitter.com/chif_tm
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chif_tm/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[video] Victor Olisa – Open Door / 14 Books You Should Read This Period Based On Your Favourite Marvel Movie / Check Out 5 Of The Most Iconic Super Story Seasons And See Why We Love Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.