Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

How To Factory Reset Windows 10 Without Password? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Factory Reset Windows 10 Without Password? (702 Views)

How To Reset Windows 10 / 8 / 7 Admin And Login Password / Read How To Change And Reset Windows 10 Password / How To Reset Windows 7 Password Without Reset Disk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Factory Reset Windows 10 Without Password? by webaccountshelp: 7:47pm On May 05, 2020
How to factory reset windows 10: Hello Everyone I Tell You Full Details About Windows 10 Factory resetting you Follow The Steps to Reset Windows 10, Now Learn Today how to factory reset windows 10
I Explain Full Details Step By Step in this post You Learn More Windows 10 Problems In My Website, please read continue this post…

How to factory reset windows 10 without password?

Step 1: From the login display, click the power icon in the lower right corner of the display. While holding the shift key, click Restart.

Step 2: the pc will restart and take you to the troubleshooting option screen. Click on Troubleshoot.

Step3: Now, you'll see the option's to reset or refresh your pc. Click on Reset this PC.

Step 4: Click Next. The system will reboot and start preparing to reset the PC.

Step 5: At the reset, your PC screen, click Remove everything and so "Continue."
Re: How To Factory Reset Windows 10 Without Password? by TrevorDJ(m): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
If your Windows 10 machine is acting up, running Microsoft’s Refresh Windows tool or uninstalling a recent update might do the trick. This guide explains how to factory reset your Windows 10.

https://www.novabach.com/how-to-factory-reset-windows-10

(1) (Reply)

I Currently Need A Core I5 System / HP 250 G6 | 8gb Ram |500 Rom| Core I3 / Clean Dell E6430 Corei5, For Sale @ A Give Away Price. (60k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.