Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,610 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

I Need Questions Or Answers For This Year Waec Examination. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Questions Or Answers For This Year Waec Examination. (109904 Views)

Meet A Guy Who Started Writing Waec Examination The Year Waec Started / List Of Waec Examination Centre Number For Various School (internal) / Can Anyone Tell Me That Exact Year Waec Went Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Need Questions Or Answers For This Year Waec Examination. by Sarutobis(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2011
Guys can any of you help me out in getting expo, either questions or answers, pls.Reply as soon as you have any leads. cheesy
Re: I Need Questions Or Answers For This Year Waec Examination. by Sarutobis(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2011
If i call you whAT will now happens, will i meet you or you will gimme the expo if i call you.jst post it here pls, even if it is maths or english, pls. senior lecturer smiley
Re: I Need Questions Or Answers For This Year Waec Examination. by Lanreexcel: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2011
Hi,Guy if you really serious about what you post here,i have the solution to what you are looking,so talk to me on email because is confidential issue. (olaleye_olanrewaju@hotmail.com) thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Questions Or Answers For This Year Waec Examination. by Lanreexcel: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2011
Hi,Guy if you really serious about what you post here,i have the solution to what you are looking,so talk to me on email because is confidential issue. (olaleye_olanrewaju@hotmail.com) thanks
Re: I Need Questions Or Answers For This Year Waec Examination. by CovenantE: 3:54am On Apr 01, 2011
1:i need waec 2011 question,i am in science class,
Re: I Need Questions Or Answers For This Year Waec Examination. by adros84(m): 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2011
The solution to your problem is simple. Locate a cemetry beside your house, go there at 12 midnight with seven candles, seven live lizards, seven live scorpions, seven live snakes, 50 litres of petrol, a box of matches. Locate the tomb of any 100year old buried there. On top of the tomb, remove all your clothes and eat the live lizards, scorpions and snakes. After, light the candles to form a circle. Then stand in the middle of the the circle and bathe with the petrol. As soon as you finish your bath, live questions will appear on the tomb. Repeat the exercise the next day for answers.

1 Like

(1)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / English Home Lesson Teacher Caught Stealing In Employer's House / Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.