Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Thread for IT/Cybersecurity professionals and enthusiasts - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Thread for IT/Cybersecurity professionals and enthusiasts (218 Views)

SIIT Advanced Diploma Program for Tech Professionals / Want To Learn Ethical Hacking? Here's The Thread For You! / Young Professionals Forum Free Skill Acquisition Programme 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread for IT/Cybersecurity professionals and enthusiasts by DrCybersecurity: 8:14pm On May 05, 2020
Hi everyone, cool

Great to be back here!

With the COVID19 lockdown and 40/5 WFH, I believe I can contribute to adding knowledge to this forum, hence I'm opening this thread for IT/Cybersecurity professionals and enthusiasts to collaborate.

Let's begin with the below questions:

1. What are your questions regarding Cybersecurity?

2. What's your current field of expertise?

3. Are you currently considering a career in IT/Cybersecurity and where are on in terms of achieving this?

4. What are the current limitations you are facing?

5. How have you been able to achieve your current goals?

6. What are the resources you use to learn?

7. What degrees and certifications are you considering?

These and many more we can discuss on this thread.

Come in here, let's discuss, chat, encourage and help each other grow.

PS: I will like to make this thread as conversational as possible, hence let's make it very interactive. I will try as much as possible to desist from replying to all questions and allow other group members to participate.

Thank you! smiley

Mods, lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, please feel free to close this thread if there's already an existing thread like this. I checked but couldn't find any, but could be an oversight on my part.

(1) (Reply)

Prevention Against Covid 19 / How To Change Your Frontier Wifi Password / UI Postutme Past Questions And Practice Past Questions And Answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.