Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

I Slept With Landlord To Feed My Husband, Now I Feel Ashamed – Woman Reveal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Slept With Landlord To Feed My Husband, Now I Feel Ashamed – Woman Reveal (493 Views)

What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? / Landlord Festus Shares Bags Of Rice In Cambodia (Photos) / Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With Landlord To Feed My Husband, Now I Feel Ashamed – Woman Reveal by marviebeacinho: 8:19pm On May 05, 2020
A woman who slept with her landlord to feed her husband and kids during this ongoing coronavirus lockdown has cried out for help as her conscience continues to torment her. The woman who expressed remorse for sleeping with her landlord asked for help on what to do next.

https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/05/i-slept-with-landlord-to-feed-my.html
Re: I Slept With Landlord To Feed My Husband, Now I Feel Ashamed – Woman Reveal by klbakare(m): 8:29pm On May 05, 2020
This is interesting. She should make that Confession to her husband in front of the elders

Let's bring the lockdown to your site. grin

We fabricate trusses, stanchions, rafters, burglaries, handrails, Polycarbonate shelters, rebar, overhead tank stands. Right on your site anywhere in Nigeria.

Flexible and zero-risk payment options
Milestone, purchase order etc.
Re: I Slept With Landlord To Feed My Husband, Now I Feel Ashamed – Woman Reveal by Franzinni: 8:40pm On May 05, 2020
eyaa..

madam you are phucked

(1) (Reply)

100 Happy New Month Messages, Prayers, Quotes For November 2020 / Bet9ia Please I Need Help / The Big Snake Killed At My Work Place Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.