Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Use The Name Of Bible Character To Spell Your Name Or Monika - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Use The Name Of Bible Character To Spell Your Name Or Monika (316 Views)

FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) / What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? / How To Know An Intelligent Student By Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use The Name Of Bible Character To Spell Your Name Or Monika by Mrshape: 8:22pm On May 05, 2020
Just for fun!
My nairaland Monika is MRSHAPE

M icah
R uth
S tephen
H osea
A dam
P hilemon
E noch

my real name is Micah
M icah
I seac
C aleb
A mos
H osea

Lalasticlala mynd44 fellow nairalanders try yours.
Some people will not be able to form there's
Let the fun begin

Re: Use The Name Of Bible Character To Spell Your Name Or Monika by klbakare(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2020
Boring game.

Let's bring the lockdown to your site. grin

We fabricate trusses, stanchions, rafters, burglaries, handrails, Polycarbonate shelters, rebar, overhead tank stands. Right on your site anywhere in Nigeria.

Flexible and zero-risk payment options
Milestone, purchase order etc.
Re: Use The Name Of Bible Character To Spell Your Name Or Monika by Mrshape: 8:52pm On May 05, 2020
klbakare:
Boring game.

Let's bring the lockdown to your site. grin

We fabricate trusses, stanchions, rafters, burglaries, handrails, Polycarbonate shelters, rebar, overhead tank stands. Right on your site anywhere in Nigeria.

Flexible and zero-risk payment options
Milestone, purchase order etc.
Wise up!
Why will you be advertising your product in a boring station ?
Re: Use The Name Of Bible Character To Spell Your Name Or Monika by klbakare(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2020
Mrshape:

Wise up!
Why will you be advertising your product in a boring station ?

I don't feel like replying you. Stay safe, covid is real.
Re: Use The Name Of Bible Character To Spell Your Name Or Monika by Mrshape: 9:13pm On May 05, 2020
klbakare:

I don't feel like replying you. Stay safe, covid is real.
Stay safe too dear.
Thanks for the reply

(1) (Reply)

2020/2021 University Admission: How COVID-19 Will Affect University Admission. / 5G Radiation And Its Symptoms / NYSC Notice To 2020 Batch ‘A’ Corps Members On Biometric Monthly Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.