Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta (3060 Views)

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme / Exciting Job Offer At Nestlé Nigeria Plc - DailyJobsNG / Exciting Job Opportunities! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by ayusman16(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2007
Exciting Job Opportunities in the Niger Delta
Our client, a Niger Delta Militant Group with branches in strategic locations throughout all the six South-South states of Nigeria is seeking to expand its operations to Abuja , the Federal Capital territory. This expansion has brought about vacancies for qualified and experienced young officers. The positions are:

Area Head, Kidnapping:

The successful applicant who will report to the Executive Council, and the Executive Director, Abuja , is expected to possess the following competencies:

1) Minimum of 10 years experience in militant agitation. (Membership of Al-qaeda, Hamas or other similar organisation will be an added advantage)

2) Fluent knowledge of Hausa, Ijaw, English, Italian and German

3) Expert ability to distinguish between Oyinbos and Albinos

4) Ability to swim in deep waters

5) Ability to recognise fake/marked naira notes by sight

6) Ability to easily recognise all Senators and Ministers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Evidence of previous successful kidnap of BIG MEN must be provided (pictures preferable)

Photographer:

1) Minimum of 5 years experience taking photos in war zones. (Domestic fights do not qualify as war zones for these purposes)

2) Proficiency in the use of explosives as camera lighting.

3) Knowledge of the different skin tones of expatriates, as an aid to taking high-quality pictures, is a must.

4) Proficiency in the use of Adobe Photoshop, and Internet photo uploading software is a must.

Please include a portfolio of previous photo-samples (must contain kidnapped persons OR be taken in war-zones OR be nightshots in blackspots like Oshodi, 3rd Mainland bridge, Apongbon, etc)

Militant Trainee:

1) Candidates must be between the ages of 13 and 50, be at least 4m tall, and may be male or female.

2) Minimum of Nursery School/Kindergarten certificate.

3) Jobless university graduates, and serving policemen will be given special consideration.

4) Possession of jungle boots and face mask is a must.

5) Preference will be given to persons with knowledge of foreign European languages, and persons with the ability to swim.

Renumeration:

Very attractive, competitive, and comparable with industry standards (payments in foreign currencies).

Official guns, boats and grenades will be provided.

Excellent training, involving offshore secondment ( Iraq , Afghanistan etc) from time to time

Regular appearance on CNN, Alaaroye, Time Magazine, The Economist and other International magazines.

Excellent networking opportunities with Nigerian politicians, oil magnates, and foreign businessmen.

Interested applicants should forward their applications and detailed curriculum militae within two weeks to:
militant_recruitmen t@OsamaConsultin g.com
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by Matured26(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2007
Ayusman 16,

Ooo Boy u try oooooooooooo.
Now I know companies do not need to look further to get someone place their adverts for them
You too much abeg
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by shakeem: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2007
hey guy thnx, i quess a job in advertising will not be bad for u, u rock, u too much
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by Austincrow(m): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2007
Thank u for d info! Keep it up
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by cyonujemen(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2007
I hail u. U 2 much. Keep it up.
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by olembe(m): 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2007
@ayusman, am sorry i did not find that post funny.this is a serious domain for serious minded people looking for jobs. am sorry i think it would have been better on the jokes segment.
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by fab1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2007
men you are too good.
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2007
Gbala e bere so wate bi e?Oko a?I bu Ebi o!I fii weri saki I nimi bi aaa!Haaaaaaaaaaaa Izon!Hia!Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa Kalabari eee!Hieeee!Now that is a kalabari Ijaw man speaking.You are treading on dangerous grounds.You think militants are just a bunch of illeterates abi?!Then how on earth did they detonate a bomb in shell R.A. with a mobile phone eeehn?how!?That can only be done through hightech shit.Yanga dey sleep trouble dey go wake am.When they start kidnapping nigerians they may just use your family for Internship for their trainees.And I bet kidnapping you will be very easy.You want to bet.!!!!!!!!!!? cool cool
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by Demoore(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2007
Dabriggs cool down he's just cracking a joke. This is not the Niger delta.
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by ov: 2:29am On Jun 11, 2007
good day sir AYUSMAN,

I get three years experience in beating naval officers and using rocket launchers. The problem na say i no get nursery or kindergatten certificate. PLEASE help me i have free access to shell, agip, elf, total and chevron camps
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by kingsley78(m): 4:51am On Jun 11, 2007
Commenting on the guy, he is good in job posting. I think we can recomend him to consultants like Primesav wa wan shop on job seekers. As you all know every 3 weeks they will put up job advert looking for 1000 from guys.
Come to look at it, this environs is not for riddles and joke ok.
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by staci(f): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2007
i agree with you Kingsley. fine, i wont dispute the fact that he is good but this is not a segment for jokes. you must have raised someone's hope, only for the person to find out its a joke. you will do better in the entertainment segment. One luv
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by somze(f): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2007
This is just plain hilarious and i cant stop laughing. This is certainly the undisputed joke of the month grin grin grin grin
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by SpartanD(f): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2007
Guy!!  :Du too much joo!! 3 gbosa 4 u grin, i've got 5 years experience in martial art (Black belt holder), and excellent records in cruise and bone cracking. Hope i'll be given an interview opportunity to display my skills with Tafa the IG, and OBJ for increasing VAT and pump price cry
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by ayusman16(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2007
olembe:

@ayusman, am sorry i did not find that post funny.this is a serious domain for serious minded people looking for jobs. am sorry i think it would have been better on the jokes segment.

Am really sorry and appreciate how u feel for those who took it personal for doing this joke here, but common guys it was meant to be a joke, all the same, ku yi hakuri!
dabriggs:

Gbala e bere so wate bi e?Oko a?I bu Ebi o!I fii weri saki I nimi bi aaa!Haaaaaaaaaaaa Izon!Hia!Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa Kalabari eee!Hieeee!Now that is a kalabari Ijaw man speaking.You are treading on dangerous grounds.You think militants are just a bunch of illeterates abi?!Then how on earth did they detonate a bomb in shell R.A. with a mobile phone eeehn?how!?That can only be done through hightech shit.Yanga dey sleep trouble dey go wake am.When they start kidnapping nigerians they may just use your family for Internship for their trainees.And I bet kidnapping you will be very easy.You want to bet.!!!!!!!!!!? cool cool

How dare for insulting my family, na ur papa and mama, infact ur generation dem go use for intership, Am sure if u see me sef, u go begin piss for trouser, chicken fowl! Watch the way u threaten pple on this posting or else ifa would decend on ur whole generation! If dem born u well, reply my posting, do u claim to be more militia than the militia himself, If u no get sense of humor for generation make u try go dey watch horror movie, Ewu ifacha langwa!!!!!!
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by ilubb(m): 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2007
Pls stop such an expensive joke, u are not painting the image of our country correctly. For God sake stop this rubbish i beg.
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by menix(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2007
410, Lords Avenue
                                                                                                                                               Creek Water way
                                                                                                                                                Delta.
The Recruitment Manager,
Niger Delta Militant.
           Dear Sir,
                                                   Application for the post of the above mentioned Assigmnet[color=#990000][/color]
             I wish to apply for the above mentioned post in your reputable organisation.
Sir, i possess the experience required, also am an AHT (Associate, Hostage Takers) holder, FOM (Fellow, Osama Movement).
             Sir, attached is my Curriculum Vitae for your perusal.
             Anticipating working with your organisation.

Yours Ogilvy
   Denix d Menix
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by pierremarc(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2007
shocked ol boy, ur own na wa o. its a nice one anyway. good humour.
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by ihail(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2007
ayusman
u try na HEAVY talent u get. who no get ur kind of talent no go fit post such tin, but the TRUTH be say na NIGERIA cause am. I believe say u no gey job like us. wetin i mean be say like say u get job especially d one wen dey pay well, u no go reason reach dis one.

Nairalanders una see wetin joblessness dey do?
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by thoneyus(f): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2007
I am the one who posted this thread and i want to emphasise that i am not the originator of the thread.A Friend sent it to my email.I repeat,i am not the originator so i dont deserve any kudos.I just felt Nairalanders might like it.Thank u.
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by akonamone(m): 6:45am On Jun 13, 2007
Ok guys, its a nice joke but it's just in the wrong section, this should be on the jokes section, remember this is a job section and remember not only job seekers are members but also job givers, lets be really serious. I 'll advice next time you have a very nice joke like this one, please post it on the joke section it will be more appreciated there. One love! Nairalanders.
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by Bensogie(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2007
Guy, i  gbadu your post jare!. sometimes we need something to make us laugh grin.The frustration in the country is causing too much tension. i think people shd. learn to laugh at somethings without taking it personal. i know we are all looking for jobs. God will answer our prayers.
Love you all. grin smiley
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by mikevictor(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2007
hi, ayusman pls i just want to know if u are the person i know in zenith bank cause if u are are that means u are the best joke on earth. pls look out for better job openins ok cheesy cool cool cool
guy stay blessed.
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by Niran99(m): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2007
The post is not funny at all. this great medium is designed mainly for serious posting that can help everyone. I'll advice him to apply for the job himself since he is the advertiser.
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by 9jaangel(f): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2007
I think the above mentioned topic deserves the attention of everyone on a more serious note. We could actually help erradicate this millitant thing, who knows who next to be kidnapped after the whites?
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by Corla(m): 3:46am On Jul 27, 2008
@ 9jaangel

Hey! U sure say u no be part of them>>>>huh?I fear P/h girls ooooo
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by celemel(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2008
This is a case of plagiarism! Simple.  The poster should have at least, given credit to the original crafter and owner of this work.  I recieved it as forwarded mail more than a year ago, word for word; verbatim! No one should give the poster credit for crafting this.  Rather, we can ony thank her for sharing it.  Am sure, she is not the copyright owner. Nairalanders beware!
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by kazeem4t(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2008
ayusman16 THAT WAS A NICE ONE,   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
KA SHARE WADANDA SUKA DAUKE SHIN PERSONAL.
BUT LET US ADVICE THE MILITANTS TO ALLOW OUR ECONOMY REST NOW
AFTERALL THEY WERE GIVEN LUMBSUM/GANAH MUST GO(S) BY YARADUA (BABA JEJE)
Re: Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta by IykeD(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2008
Nice One, i relly enjoyed it.Guys make una relax, jobs go come.I guess the guy wanted to add humour to all these job hunting thing.Baba God go bless us all.

(1) (Reply)

Nifor Interview / Union Bank Massive Retrenchment Today / Female Househelps And Nanny Needed Salary 20k-30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.