Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Giveaway Sponsor Apologizes To Eniola Badmus After She Was Accused Of Fraud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Giveaway Sponsor Apologizes To Eniola Badmus After She Was Accused Of Fraud (417 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men / Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Eniola Badmus For "Fat Shaming" Her / Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giveaway Sponsor Apologizes To Eniola Badmus After She Was Accused Of Fraud by Adebayodavid: 9:38pm On May 05, 2020
Nigerian man, who gave actress, Eniola Badmus the sum of 500,000 for giveaway, has come out to apologize to her.

The actress, was dragged on social media and accused of getting involved in a giveaway fraud.

Taking to Instagram, Badmus gave an update of the situation as she shared a picture of the messages the sponsor of the giveaway sent to her.

In the message, sponsor identified as Piusomoyele said he was sorry her for all the damages caused and he noted that it was never his intention.

The actress captioned the post;

“A LETTER FROM MR GIVEAWAY“
https://afrigistbase.com/giveaway-sponsor-apologizes-to-eniola-badmus-after-she-was-accused-of-fraud/
Re: Giveaway Sponsor Apologizes To Eniola Badmus After She Was Accused Of Fraud by MondayUche1986(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2020
Adebayodavid:
Nigerian man, who gave actress, Eniola Badmus the sum of 500,000 for giveaway, has come out to apologize to her.

The actress, was dragged on social media and accused of getting involved in a giveaway fraud.

Taking to Instagram, Badmus gave an update of the situation as she shared a picture of the messages the sponsor of the giveaway sent to her.

In the message, sponsor identified as Piusomoyele said he was sorry her for all the damages caused and he noted that it was never his intention.

The actress captioned the post;

“A LETTER FROM MR GIVEAWAY“
https://afrigistbase.com/giveaway-sponsor-apologizes-to-eniola-badmus-after-she-was-accused-of-fraud/

Good day brothers and sisters. Please is there anyone in Uyo close to the traveling park please I want to confirm if I can get a bus going to Lagos abeg!!! Here in Eket no bus so I want to be sure they will be busses in Uyo please whoever that has a connection to contact and let me know please I want to go back to Lagos, please. But if you have any other alternative to help a brother please I want to enter Lag this week abeg
Re: Giveaway Sponsor Apologizes To Eniola Badmus After She Was Accused Of Fraud by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:56pm On May 05, 2020
She asked for it!
A Glo ambassador that can't sacrifice 10k of hers to help to share giveaways to 100 fans.
Wants N150k out of N500k and she is not even ashamed to come out and say it is for bank charges. Why not even deduct the 10k which is more than bank charges for 100 transactions?
Greedy thief!
Re: Giveaway Sponsor Apologizes To Eniola Badmus After She Was Accused Of Fraud by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:00pm On May 05, 2020
Na by force to do give away
Now scandal don enter am na wa ooo

(1) (Reply)

How To Register For Big Brother Naija 2020 Audition / Tonto Dikeh Releases Breathtaking Photos To Mark Her 35th Birthday / #donleaveme: Watch Amazing DJ Cuppy's Don't Leave Me Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.