Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

What’s The Stupidest Reason That Got You In Trouble In School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What’s The Stupidest Reason That Got You In Trouble In School? (375 Views)

Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / Stupidest Fish That Has No Response Even When Its Half Body Is Eaten. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Stupidest Reason That Got You In Trouble In School? by drcast(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2020
I have been suspended for beating my junior; as a senior boy oo

Others have been suspended for hugging a crying classmate in the hall; can’t we console ourselves again?

Even, for food, suspension is there. Fighting over food as in boarding house fights can also earn you suspension; amidst other reasons

What's yours?

https://bimberbuzz.com/whats-the-stupidest-reason-you-got-in-trouble-in-school/
Re: What’s The Stupidest Reason That Got You In Trouble In School? by Nonso92(m): 9:47pm On May 05, 2020
My vice principal claimed that I walked past her at the bustop and didn't greet her. Me that didn't even see her, I was kneeling down on the assembly ground everyday for 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: What’s The Stupidest Reason That Got You In Trouble In School? by ahnie: 9:51pm On May 05, 2020
What of those that weren't opportuned to go to school?
Re: What’s The Stupidest Reason That Got You In Trouble In School? by Jakemedg(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2020
Funny
Re: What’s The Stupidest Reason That Got You In Trouble In School? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 05, 2020
All I did was laugh at a friend's joke in the laboratory. The fat beautiful hijab wearing female lab technician said I was laughing at her and promised me that I won't pass. The b!tch wasn't even a lecturer. I tried to explain that it was a joke my friend just told me that got me laughing. Like play like play, na so me and friend fail.

Sh!t, some women are naturally evil.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Stupidest Reason That Got You In Trouble In School? by dawnomike(m): 10:12pm On May 05, 2020
Back then in Sec. School, It was during our extension classes preceeding our WAEC exams. Many guys in our boarding house were low on provisions and were hungry. So, I went to the school farm, got some corn and cook for them to eat.
Betrayal: Some of them still went on to snitch on me to the Agric teacher and I was punished on the assembly ground despite not tasting out of the corn. angry

Still I did not learn my lesson in life... But now, I have learnt

1 Like

Re: What’s The Stupidest Reason That Got You In Trouble In School? by Yustash001(m): 6:33am On May 06, 2020
We were sent home for school fees...
So due to the fact that my house is close to the school, I told my friends not to go home..So we gathered in my house watching film

Unfortunately, the headmaster later caught one of us when he went out to urinate

The next day, he listed all our names and we were flogged mercilessly

1 Like

Re: What’s The Stupidest Reason That Got You In Trouble In School? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 07, 2020
Okay

(1) (Reply)

IPPIS: Our 3 Months Experience Justify ASUU’s Position – SSANU / TOEFL Special Home Edition-how Can I Write TOEFL Special Home Edition / Does Middle Name Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.