Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Is/was/are The Greatest Challenge You Are Facing /you Faced As A University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is/was/are The Greatest Challenge You Are Facing /you Faced As A University (243 Views)

Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? / What Is The Role Of A University Chancellor? / What Is The Difference Between A School, A College And A University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is/was/are The Greatest Challenge You Are Facing /you Faced As A University by Fuar4real: 9:49pm On May 05, 2020
Share your experience.

What is/was/are the greatest challenge you are facing /you faced as a university � student?

For me as an engineering student, I nearly die on top project

1 Like

Re: What Is/was/are The Greatest Challenge You Are Facing /you Faced As A University by DaInferno(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2020
mine is
after paying fees,writing tests, doing assignments, taking attendance and writing exams... I wonder if the lecture determines my entire score by the look of my name and gives me whatever he wants! courses I expect straight As come back otherwise and then... the courses that I may have known my faith from the exam hall(fail) come out surprisingly good at times

one time, there was a course -thermodynamics, in my 200l that I prepared day and night for yet got 38 (after tests and assignments of course)-i failed and was so pained, when I was about to retake the course again, I didn't even prepare, went into the hall and answered only the theory part and went out furiously without a panic, funny enough , I got a C this time around. I heard the lecturer likes sorting too much, hence maybe the unexplained failure!

one-time I had to ask one of my Practical coordinating lecturers why students get a B or less but seldom an A despite doing the field works, report writing and all the related stuffs, she smiled and didn't say a word, maybe it hit her and during our final practicals, most of us finally saw an A
I don't just understand this till date,at some point I heard lecturers are questioned by the Senate if students pass too much or fail too much. these lectures don't even care if the students have parents to answer to at the end of the day-and it's akward to be giving parents of these days excuses for failure . I can't even mention the few others. but now...I no carry book matter for head again,no joy in studying

no wonder they say school na scam!

1 Like

Re: What Is/was/are The Greatest Challenge You Are Facing /you Faced As A University by EbukaHades10(m): 12:27am On May 06, 2020
Maybe it's just me but after exams, I don't even bother about what grade(s) I'll get as far as I know I did well so exam wasn't the greatest challenge, not that it was easy.

Greatest challenge was distractions(Hall week, Girls, football matches, etc). Unilag students will agree with me on this
Re: What Is/was/are The Greatest Challenge You Are Facing /you Faced As A University by iaamxavier(m): 1:00am On May 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How Should I Prepare For Life After School? / Tips And Tricks On How To Succeed In UNIZIK And UNN Post UME 2020 / Get Latest Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (SAP-C01) Dumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.