Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Bacterial Infection In Bloodstream - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bacterial Infection In Bloodstream (365 Views)

Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 / Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? / Nigeria Has High Rates Of HIV Infection In The World, Just 10% Get Tested -CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bacterial Infection In Bloodstream by Ubongdemaga: 10:18pm On May 05, 2020
Helo medical people in the house , i kindly new ur help here. My brother is sick, he's complaining of dizziness , headache, and general body weakness , so i took him 2 a pharmacist close to us and she recommended 4 a test. The test were; full blood count, pcv, and malaria. When i got d result cos i didn't understand those writeup n i took it back 2 her she said my brother has infection in his blood, blood level is low and he has malaria too. She later write drugs and injections worth 12k. I told her i don't have such money and i left. I want doctors, pharmacists and qualified nurses in the house to help with a cheaper prescription i can afford since we have diagnosed d problem.thankz
Re: Bacterial Infection In Bloodstream by braine(m): 10:22pm On May 05, 2020
What bacteria is that? Salmonella typhi?

That must be Typhoid. Also, what drugs were prescribed? How old is your brother?

1 Like

Re: Bacterial Infection In Bloodstream by Ubongdemaga: 10:30pm On May 05, 2020
She said my brother is having sepsis
Re: Bacterial Infection In Bloodstream by Ubongdemaga: 10:32pm On May 05, 2020
braine:
What bacteria is that? Salmonella typhi?

That must be Typhoid. Also, what drugs were prescribed? How old is your brother?
i can't recall o but she said my brother have sepsis
Re: Bacterial Infection In Bloodstream by Ubongdemaga: 6:44am On May 06, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
Helo medical people in the house , i kindly new ur help here. My brother is sick, he's complaining of dizziness , headache, and general body weakness , so i took him 2 a pharmacist close to us and she recommended 4 a test. The test were; full blood count, pcv, and malaria. When i got d result cos i didn't understand those writeup n i took it back 2 her she said my brother has infection in his blood, blood level is low and he has malaria too. She later write drugs and injections worth 12k. I told her i don't have such money and i left. I want doctors, pharmacists and qualified nurses in the house to help with a cheaper prescription i can afford since we have diagnosed d problem.thankz
Re: Bacterial Infection In Bloodstream by Partteen: 7:37am On May 06, 2020
How is he doing currently? Get pawpaw and boil with 1 and half satchet water for 15 mins. Seive the water and ask him to drink it. Get the pawpaw asap.

Let me know the outcome

1 Like

Re: Bacterial Infection In Bloodstream by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:06am On May 06, 2020
Life is so cheap in Nigeria. No one values his or her life.
I was just informed this morning about a 27yr old guy that has been sick for the past 3 months,and has been treating malaria and typhoid on self medication, instead of going to the hospital for proper diagnosis and care.
He was eventually rushed to the hospital yesterday where he was finally diagnosed with advanced HIV/AIDS with numerous opportunistic infections, and he eventually died this morning. It is foolish to allow HIV to progress to AIDS before seeking for medical care, even when the drugs are currently free.
This one above has taken the same foolish pathway.
If Africans don't value life, then, why do they give birth every minute of the day
If you think there's no money, just wait till the guy dies, and you'll see money flow out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bacterial Infection In Bloodstream by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:10am On May 06, 2020
Partteen:
How is he doing currently? Get pawpaw and boil with 1 and half satchet water for 15 mins. Seive the water and ask him to drink it. Get the pawpaw asap.

Let me know the outcome

The one that died this morning was also "prescribed" pawpaw and other stupid things at home by stupid people like you.
Unfortunately, both you and them won't even attend his burial.
Re: Bacterial Infection In Bloodstream by Ubongdemaga: 8:33am On May 06, 2020
Partteen:

Let me know the outcome
unripe right?

(1) (Reply)

See How Busy Onitsha Is, / Five Barcelona Players Tested Positive For COVID-19 / Video: Funny Moment Suspected Covid-19 Case Refuses To Enter Ambulance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.