Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

BREAKING: Ganduje Appoints New Emir Of Rano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Ganduje Appoints New Emir Of Rano (630 Views)

Emir Of Rano In Kano Full Burial Video / BREAKING: Ganduje Wins Controversial Kano Governorship Election / Breaking: Ganduje Praises Buhari For Sacking Onnoghen Over Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Ganduje Appoints New Emir Of Rano by brojoes5030: 11:03pm On May 05, 2020
Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje on Tuesday selected new Emir of Rano to supplant the late Emir, Alhaji Tafida Abubakar Illa.

The new Emir of Rano is Alhaji Kabiru Muhammad Inuwa

The new emir was formerly the Kaigaman Rano, District Head of Kibiya.

Must Read: Shame on me and all political office holder, God will Judge us all – Dino Melaye

An announcement gave by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Abba Anwar on Tuesday affirmed that Ganduje has selected Inuwa to fill the empty seat.

Emir of Rano, Alhaji Tafida Abubakar Ila,\ had passed on Saturday in Kano at 74 years old

https://pepedem.com/news/breaking-ganduje-appoints-new-emir-of-rano/

Re: BREAKING: Ganduje Appoints New Emir Of Rano by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2020
All I know is one day they wil also remove the Kano state governor from his post just like you remove sanusi you day is. Beginning to number
Vice versa

And you are also busy employed people around when corona is killing your citizen in Kano state.
Re: BREAKING: Ganduje Appoints New Emir Of Rano by Saintimes: 11:06pm On May 05, 2020
tongue
Re: BREAKING: Ganduje Appoints New Emir Of Rano by opalu: 11:08pm On May 05, 2020
Okay oo
Re: BREAKING: Ganduje Appoints New Emir Of Rano by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:15pm On May 05, 2020
Don't mind him
Re: BREAKING: Ganduje Appoints New Emir Of Rano by Mcreloaded(m): 11:24pm On May 05, 2020
Not a good time to be an emir if you ask me with the way they are falling left right and enter to uncle Coro.
Re: BREAKING: Ganduje Appoints New Emir Of Rano by chiiraq802(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
All I know is one day they wil also remove the Kano state governor from his post
Vice versa
Na Ganduje kill the former emir of Rano

Re: BREAKING: Ganduje Appoints New Emir Of Rano by Nancydearie(f): 11:28pm On May 05, 2020
Good for him, who cares. He is busy appointing new emir while covid-19 is ravaging Kano. I wonder how ganduje reason. He had better wake up from slumber and save Kano.
Re: BREAKING: Ganduje Appoints New Emir Of Rano by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:31pm On May 05, 2020
Don’t quote me wrong bro
chiiraq802:
Na Ganduje kill the former emir of Rano

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ganduje Appoints New Emir Of Rano by doggedfighter(f): 11:51pm On May 05, 2020
When it comes to managing the state he's bereft of ideas but talk of emirate matters he comes alive.

Hard times for Kano !!

See the new emir shining his eyes with his long stickcheesy
Re: BREAKING: Ganduje Appoints New Emir Of Rano by SharonLoveth(f): 11:52pm On May 05, 2020
See Islam

(1) (Reply)

Gateman Breaks His Oga's Two Legs With Dangerous Weapons / Tedi-muwo Road In Ojo Local Govt. Lagos Road Contract Awarded 20years Ago / Gov. Ikpeazu Issues Staff Of Office To 29 New Traditional Rulers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.