Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations (29528 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos State Approves ₦5,000 Cash Transfer To Residents / Explain To Nigerians What The COVID-19 Donations Was Used For - PUNCH To Buhari / Covid-19 Donations Should Not Be One Sided, Why Are Imams Not Donating Like Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by Toscarel: 6:54am On May 06, 2020
what has he done with the donations that have been given to him so far, he is just taking the opportunity to cash in.

yahoo yahoo president
Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by Perfecttouchade: 6:55am On May 06, 2020
Jerryojozy:
I don't why I don't just trust this government.
after they already looted and shared the money, dey want to cover up their tracks stylishly
Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by Administration1: 6:55am On May 06, 2020
I hate Buhari but this is commendable if only implemented properly and those allocations spent judiciously.
One more important thing is that the funds shouldn't be used as remuneration to any of the staffs of that institution
Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by ChrisKels: 6:56am On May 06, 2020
CXLVII:

God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

May ur entire life and paradise be like Nigeria under Buhari's government. Amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by Perfecttouchade: 6:56am On May 06, 2020
The money wey una don share finish...see dis man Sha, playing games with our Intel
Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by WeRblessed(f): 6:57am On May 06, 2020
Pre robbery.

Anyone who will donate money to this evil government will die of Coronavirus.

After you donate they will share it amongst themselves.

Shameless government.

Please before you donate ask them how many hospitals and research agencies they built. Ask them how many jobs they created. How much have thier children who studied abroad with your commonwealth donated?

I guess oil has crashed and looting has become unavailable.

Buhari, may God reward you and your administration the way you have rewarded Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by ollypass: 6:57am On May 06, 2020
Which stupid accounts..so they would keep sharing to Thier audio poor of the poor and most vulnerable sect of the nation abi... judgement awaits
Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by Nobody: 7:00am On May 06, 2020
Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by autonomous22: 7:00am On May 06, 2020
And buhari is still expecting more donations....
Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by Truthbites: 7:00am On May 06, 2020
Nobody should donate to these accounts bikoo . This man and his cohorts will pocket to themselves. Abacha loot don come them say, they have already earmarked where it's goin.

And yet they took IMF loan last week.. Me , I tire ..and the Fulanis have d guts to say they want to try Jonathan. Who don chop money pass? GEJ or GMB?
Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by MichaelDuf: 7:02am On May 06, 2020
Bastard govermment and their demonic fans
Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by enemyofprogress: 7:02am On May 06, 2020
cucumbae:
Anyone who donate money to Buhari government is a fool.
that is an understatement

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by enemyofprogress: 7:03am On May 06, 2020
MichaelDuf:
Bastard govermment and their demonic fans
cc: Mannabbqgrils
Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by Risingblue008(m): 7:04am On May 06, 2020
Buhari wey we no dey see for face

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by IMASTEX: 7:05am On May 06, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

You all can see the handshake with Banks that donated billions. These donors will for sure get their money back through back channelling.

The most unfortunate of them all are churches who donated to government while members are suffering. Onething is clear, tithes and offerings will not be business as usual. Members are wiser.
Agreed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by Jabioro: 7:06am On May 06, 2020
The arrangements is confused,with all the grammar the fund had started flying out
Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by Jerryojozy(m): 7:06am On May 06, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
after they already looted and shared the money, dey want to cover up their tracks stylishly
Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by Brovky(m): 7:11am On May 06, 2020
don't why I don't just trust this government. The banks that donated will get their money back but I pity individuals, churches etc that donted to the government instead of directly giving it to the masses. Wow! FTC for how many years on nairaland. Nlnd don upgrade o, those days ehn..if Toto Dikeh mess e go reach front page. Seun credit my acct na

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2020
This people are really still not satisfied with the amount of money they have embezzled from this audio Coronavirus.

They now open 5 accounts again..

Wetin I find come 9ja ooo
Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by AreaFada2: 7:13am On May 06, 2020
Excellent! Now looting is officially declared open. cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by Majesty33(m): 7:17am On May 06, 2020
solmus:

what evil.. staff retrenchment isn't evil, its what serious organization do to keep the company afloat, its better to sack 100s and keep running the business and paying salary of thousands others, than to owe debts in salary that would ultimately reduce the companies profit and make the organization close up

its like an Ibo trader who brought many of his village boys to lagos to learn the trade and assist him at his shops and warehouse, but he suddenly lost his goods to fire, do you expect such trader to keep the boys and keep paying them from what is left to restart over, or for him to ask them to go back home
Staff retrenchment is evil during this period considering the fact that their CEO donated 10 billion naira to the FG.
Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by Urchman200: 7:18am On May 06, 2020
CasNova:
Hope the money will be well kept and judiciously used.
just as they judiciously used the previous one's ,zombie should continue to deceive themselves with Buhari and prudent management of fund,anybody that will ignore the poor masses and continue to donate to this criminal administration is nothing but a fool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by Urchman200: 7:21am On May 06, 2020
I know fidelity bank will not be there ,Peter obi will the last person to donate his hard earned money to this joke called government.
Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by IMASTEX: 7:22am On May 06, 2020
Owaincouncil:
Even Access bank was Included despite the evil they melted on their staff.
Are you aware NGO need funds to survive? Stop all collections in religious houses and see how they closed down. There is no sentiment in business, it is either running cost is less than income or the business close down totally in which case everyone including the owner. Or would you rather people are owed salaries for months! People say the donation should have been used for staff, that is because they don't know business-politics. The said money is coming back from same channel with interest. The government remains the devil in all of this, by not closing international borders on time and still looting and playing politics in the face of the pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by hubirchi: 7:33am On May 06, 2020
[quote author=Jerryojozy post=89232948]I don't why I don't just trust this government. The banks that donated will get their money back but I pity individuals, churches etc that donted to the government instead of directly giving it to the masses. Wow! FTC for how many years on nairaland. Nlnd don upgrade o, those days ehn..if Toto Dikeh mess e go reach front page. Seun credit my acc

Pls Oga what is the meaning of FTC?
Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by Tome4real(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2020
it's not worth it
Re: Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:36am On May 06, 2020
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep / APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others / Isaac Fayose: Tinubu Has The Structure, Peter Obi Needs ₦50 Billion To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.