Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Make 30k Weekly With Logo Design And Branding Using Your Smartphone - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make 30k Weekly With Logo Design And Branding Using Your Smartphone (758 Views)

Business Branding: Get An Article Written & Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Your Business Needs A Rebrand With Logo, Ads, Poster Etc / How To Make 30k To 100k Weekly Selling Ready Made Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 30k Weekly With Logo Design And Branding Using Your Smartphone by bloggerpraise2(m): 11:52pm On May 05, 2020
I have an online Hustle that I am doing which includes graphics design, video animations, logo design and branding.

It's part of what I use in coping in this lock down.

I want to teach you how to create 3D video animations, graphic designs and advanced 3D logo design and branding.

Registration fee: 1,000 Naira
Registration free increases to 2k from next week.

So if you are interested, hurry up and inbox me on WHATSAPP--090(730494) 66 to be added to the class.

Re: Make 30k Weekly With Logo Design And Branding Using Your Smartphone by mhizesta9(f): 6:24pm On May 06, 2020
Can this be done phone?

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Year Yet / For Only Those Who Believe In God / Lpfo At Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.