Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Coronavirus: WHO Cautions On Use Of African Traditional Medicine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: WHO Cautions On Use Of African Traditional Medicine (453 Views)

Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns / Coronavirus: WHO Lists Nigeria, 12 Others As Top-risk African Nations / Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: WHO Cautions On Use Of African Traditional Medicine by godlyguy(m): 2:48am On May 06, 2020
The World Health Organization (WHO), on Monday, cautioned against the use of medicinal plants such as Artemisia annua, which have been touted as possible treatments for COVID-19.

The international health agency, in a statement, said while it supports scientifically proven traditional medicine, there is still a need to test for the efficacy and side effects of the newly touted drug.

The new herbal drug received global attention after Madagascar’s president, Andry Rajoelina, announced that his country had gotten a cure for COVID -19.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/391464-coronavirus-who-cautions-on-use-of-african-traditional-medicine.html?fbclid=IwAR2_LJuKMglXXQeOVcS8cSHVD0tqyL42hU1sASKtThez4wd3lkG73Rw1O5c
Re: Coronavirus: WHO Cautions On Use Of African Traditional Medicine by godlyguy(m): 2:52am On May 06, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Coronavirus: WHO Cautions On Use Of African Traditional Medicine by Nobody: 2:54am On May 06, 2020
Thunder fire WHO.
As long as the stuff is in Africa they’d never acknowledge it.
Re: Coronavirus: WHO Cautions On Use Of African Traditional Medicine by slim147(m): 2:55am On May 06, 2020
They Can go to hell with their bloody caution. Bunch of mofos
Re: Coronavirus: WHO Cautions On Use Of African Traditional Medicine by Nobody: 2:59am On May 06, 2020
Then Don see the efficacy of agbo
Seriously Africa is blessed.
Agbo wey dey do wonders
Madagascar dey use am cure corona
I sure say if we tell our babas for village them go find the leaf come outside. So we no go need fear am anymore
Below are some award winning agbo
Agbo wey dey cure impotence..... Awopa
Agbo wey dey make man last longer,stretch back and reset bones.... Opa eyin
Agbo wey dey make Preeq stand for days dey rejoice in the lord. Mu oko le aka mokole. Take only when you get match.
Agbo wey go rid your system of sugars, balance body chemistry and regulate blood ph.... Jedi Jedi. E still dey pitch and cleanse the alimentary canal.
Agbo wey dey cure typhoid and any funny fever regardless or cause... Dogoyaro.
If I continue.....
Agbo good o. E dey even cure stroke Oloun. Some dey cure madness too but I go withhold The information from here. E no go good make some people get sense. Madness is necessary to spice up a forum
PS Agbo na medicinal plants

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: WHO Cautions On Use Of African Traditional Medicine by DoctorK2020: 3:10am On May 06, 2020
Hello guys? My apartment is empty due to financial constraints. If you have any household appliances or items you're not in need of, please kindly reach out to me asap. I'm seriously in need and I'll be so grateful if you can help out. Thanks and God bless!
Re: Coronavirus: WHO Cautions On Use Of African Traditional Medicine by jeffizy(m): 4:25am On May 06, 2020
Who is WHO?

That incompetent organization that champions cover ups and pharmaceutical politics?

Africa, do your thing.
No be everything for inside satchet be drugs o.
Re: Coronavirus: WHO Cautions On Use Of African Traditional Medicine by jeffizy(m): 4:26am On May 06, 2020
Always so quick to put down any breakthrough coming from Africa.

Let them watch.
Re: Coronavirus: WHO Cautions On Use Of African Traditional Medicine by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:42am On May 06, 2020
WHO should just go sit and down since they have no meaningful solution at hand presently.
Re: Coronavirus: WHO Cautions On Use Of African Traditional Medicine by lincsnuel: 7:13am On May 06, 2020
True. The drug could be unsafe for consumption.
Re: Coronavirus: WHO Cautions On Use Of African Traditional Medicine by recklesslove: 7:21am On May 06, 2020
Thunder scatter WHO
Re: Coronavirus: WHO Cautions On Use Of African Traditional Medicine by Adonispco: 7:28am On May 06, 2020
Corona na ordinary type 2 malaria. Make these fools wey dey govern us here give us our freedom back.
Re: Coronavirus: WHO Cautions On Use Of African Traditional Medicine by Adonispco: 7:55am On May 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

386 New Cases Of Covid19 Confirmed In Nigeria, Making Total Of 3912 / Africa's First Country To Recover 100% From Covid-19 / Scientists In China Believe New Drug Can Stop Pandemic 'without Vaccine'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.