Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Rapture Is Very Eminent And Quite Closer Than We Think: Be Ready - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rapture Is Very Eminent And Quite Closer Than We Think: Be Ready (400 Views)

Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye / Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rapture Is Very Eminent And Quite Closer Than We Think: Be Ready by ismoney: 3:49am On May 06, 2020
Everyone should amend the ways very very fast. I am personally pleading. This is very horrific not to be raptured. I am deeply pleading. If there is anything the Lord said you should not do, please don’t to them not minding if you thought they are not sin.

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ into your heart and confess that God raised Him from the dead, please do now. Rms 10:10. Or if you are not leading a Christlike life, please repent now. Jesus is coming soon for persons without spok nor wrinkle nor blemish nor abomination.

Rapture is real. Everyone who says He or die is a believer in Christ should go back to their first love. Only the Holy will be raptured. I am pleading, pleading, repent and live holy.

2 Likes

Re: The Rapture Is Very Eminent And Quite Closer Than We Think: Be Ready by escapethecage: 7:31am On May 06, 2020
With or without rapture people will die and leave this world. A permanent relationship with God is the key, as know one knows when death will come. As for rapture there must be later rain first, the clear Holy spirit evangelical movement that no political wall can stop. Not the man made comic displayed all over the world.

1 Like

Re: The Rapture Is Very Eminent And Quite Closer Than We Think: Be Ready by Heathen777(m): 12:30am On May 07, 2020
ismoney:
Everyone should amend the ways very very fast. I am personally pleading. This is very horrific not to be raptured. I am deeply pleading. If there is anything the Lord said you should not do, please don’t to them not minding if you thought they are not sin.

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ into your heart and confess that God raised Him from the dead, please do now. Rms 10:10. Or if you are not leading a Christlike life, please repent now. Jesus is coming soon for persons without spok nor wrinkle nor blemish nor abomination.

Rapture is real. Everyone who says He or die is a believer in Christ should go back to their first love. Only the Holy will be raptured. I am pleading, pleading, repent and live holy.

Jesus can't cum, he's dead.
Re: The Rapture Is Very Eminent And Quite Closer Than We Think: Be Ready by ismoney: 9:46am On May 07, 2020
The Jesus Christ I know is alive and not dead. He is the Resurrection and the Life. Don’t play with your Creator. Be guided. Jesus loves you.
Heathen777:

Jesus can't cum, he's dead.

2 Likes

Re: The Rapture Is Very Eminent And Quite Closer Than We Think: Be Ready by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On May 07, 2020
ismoney:

But no one alive on nairaland today will see it. So shouldn't you busy yourselves instead with living life as He commanded i.e. obeying Him in your life?
Re: The Rapture Is Very Eminent And Quite Closer Than We Think: Be Ready by jcross19: 7:28pm On May 07, 2020
ismoney:

death is more real than rapture!!!! you better make sure you are not a pain to some one else? have a sound relationship with your creator? if you are still waiting for rapture continue waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sunday Adelaja; Why Many Pastors In Nigeria Hate Him / Can Children Of God Cohabit? / Trending Video- Pastor David Ibiyeomie Blast By An Unknown Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.