Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Comedy And Riddles Time - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Comedy And Riddles Time (740 Views)

I Need A Comedy And Action Writer. Long Term Remote Work / Silent Riddles Of Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedy And Riddles Time by Kolymuiz(m): 4:07am On May 06, 2020
cheesy cheesy
JOKE
John's wife has been kidnapped and the kidnapper sent a letter with a finger and wrote to john to bring a certain amount of money to a certain place.
JOHN REPLIED
This is a finger, it can be anyones. Send me her head and i will know it is her
× × × × ×
REPLY AS THE KIDNAPPER.
_____
And please if anyone has a joke or riddle to share, do not hesitate. Thank you all.
Re: Comedy And Riddles Time by Kolymuiz(m): 2:45am On May 07, 2020
grin grin
JOKE
1. As a doctor, can you trust a nurse whose husband sells coffin?
2. I and my brother always quarrel and whenever i hit him, he never retaliate. This has been going on for years now when i decided to ask him, he told me that he he always wash the water closet seat.
and how does that help? I asked him.
because i always use your tooth brush.
then i fainted.
Re: Comedy And Riddles Time by Kolymuiz(m): 2:50am On May 08, 2020
JOKE
IN AKPOS FLAT.
Landlordsadscreaming) ofeto!!! Ofeto!!! Ofeto!!!
akpos: oooooh! Oga landlord, what has ofeto done this time?
landlord: ofeto has impregnated my daughter.
akpos: ofeto is a very foolish man. Oga landlord, since when i have been sleeping with your wife, have you ever seen her pregnant?
landlord:ehn!!
chai! Akpos funeral is today.

1 Like

Re: Comedy And Riddles Time by Kolymuiz(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2020
A 10years boy had a conversation with his father
son: dad i wan to get married
father: really? But to who
son: grandmother. She cooks well, her llulabies are so sweet e.t.c
father: but you can't marry her, she is my mum
son: why not, you married my mum too.

2. A naked woman robbed a bank and no one saw her face. Hmm, what was everyone looking at even the police couldn't catch her
Re: Comedy And Riddles Time by ashatoda: 10:30am On May 10, 2020
2. A naked woman robbed a bank and no one saw her face. Hmm, what was everyone looking at even the police couldn't catch her
[/quote]

her nudity

1 Like

Re: Comedy And Riddles Time by Kolymuiz(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2020
1. I dreamt i was forced 2 swallow a giant marshallow, when i woke up, my pillow was gone, please, i am still looking for my pillow.

2. An old woman always bring a bus driver peanut.
first, the bus driver enjoyed but after a while it got too much for him so one day he asked
please do not bring peanut for me anymore, can't you have them for yourself.
the woman replied
you know am old, i don't have teeths anymore i just prefer to leek the chocolate before giving it to you.
WHAT?!!!

1 Like

Re: Comedy And Riddles Time by sochey(f): 12:06am On May 11, 2020
Kolymuiz:
1. I dreamt i was forced 2 swallow a giant marshallow, when i woke up, my pillow was gone, please, i am still looking for my pillow.

2. An old woman always bring a bus driver peanut.
first, the bus driver enjoyed but after a while it got too much for him so one day he asked
please do not bring peanut for me anymore, can't you have them for yourself.
the woman replied
you know am old, i don't have teeths anymore i just prefer to leek the chocolate before giving it to you.
WHAT?!!!

Ewwwwww.. lol
Re: Comedy And Riddles Time by Kolymuiz(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2020
My talking parrot
i am selling my talking parrot.
why?
yesterday, that barstard tried to sell me.

two hunters
two hunters went for hunt when one collapses, his eyes were shut. The second one called 911.
hello, i think my friend is dead.
calm down, let's make sure he is dead. Says the operator.
the hunter shot his friend and said: he is dead now what?!
Re: Comedy And Riddles Time by Kolymuiz(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2020
1. A blind man went to texas for his holiday. In his hotel room he feels the bed and Says: wow the bed is so big. everything is big in texas. Says the man with his Lugage.
the man went for a Drink. A big mug is placed Infront of him. He feels it and says the Drink is big.
everything is big in texas says the Barman.
the man heads toWard the bathroom and Mistakenly enters the swinning Pool. Imagining everythiNg in texas to be big he Shouts: don't flush don't Flush.
Re: Comedy And Riddles Time by Kolymuiz(m): 8:30pm On May 13, 2020
1. A man is Strugling to find a Parking space. Lord, he says, i can't this Anymore. If you can just open a space for me, g promise to give up drinking and go to church every sunday.
suddenly, the clouds part and the sun shines on an empty spot.
seeing the empty spot, the man says: never mind, i already found one.
2.a man walks into my barbing salon and asked
how much for a haircut?
#300. I replied
and for a shavin?
the man sat and said, shave my hair.
Re: Comedy And Riddles Time by Kolymuiz(m): 4:49am On May 16, 2020
A village blacksmith has a new apprentice. One afternoon, they were working. The blacksmith tells the boy: when i take the black out of the fire. I'll lay it on the stone, when i nod my head, hit it with this hammer.
the boy did as he was told. He is now the village blacksmith

(1) (Reply)

A Netflix Movie Adaptation Produced By Kunle Afolayan / Radio Presenting Job Needed / the next nigerian nobel laureate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.