Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Brothers And Sister How Can U Help Sister Like Her I Dont Know Wht To Say - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Brothers And Sister How Can U Help Sister Like Her I Dont Know Wht To Say (873 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / Happy Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Brother And Sister / I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothers And Sister How Can U Help Sister Like Her I Dont Know Wht To Say by shakerz1: 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2011
[QUOTE=amina88;1857824][B][COLOR="Teal"]Ok I'm going to be honest with you all about my life. because at this point i don't know what else to do,

4 months ago (late september) i got into a fight with my mom. it started off with a riduculous argument then she stabbed me with a screw driver and slam a hammer into my hand. then she tells me to get out of her house. (she's never really believed in Allah and is a drunkard) she has adopted the ways of the west.
she even called the police to come and get me and they did come.
(Now, mind you. i've done nothing wrong to make her angry) she actually always been this way, just being angry and drunk all the time. but when it came to my life being on the line with the screw driver, i never seen her this angry
when the police arrived they asked what happend and i told them that my mom and I got into a arguement and she ended up stabbing me with a screw driver.
they saw blood on me and looked at her. they automactically knew that she was drunk, then they begin asking her if she wanted to go to mental vacility, she said no, then they ask her if she just wanted to go back into the house and she said yes.
Now i must tell you that these were white cops. who didn't bother to do much about this situation.

The police took me in their car because they wanted to take me a to relative or a friends home. and as we're driving I ask them what would happened to me if no one was home, where would they send me? and they said that they would have no choice but to take me back home, I told the police to drive me to my local masjid and from there the muslims took care of me very well. and for the 1st three days i've spent the night there. then an elder lady who goes to the same masjid came to my rescue and brought me into her home.

And that is the honest to God truth about my life.
my mom is not a very good mom, she doesn't support me in anything i do. she's always critizing me and she has nothing but negative things to say about me and other people. if something bad happends she the 1st to blame it on the world when in reality it's her fault. she is always drunk and angry and she has hit me more times before while i was middle school and i had to go to school with bruises. when people saw my scars i would tell them that i was clumsy and fell, I've always had to make excuses in my life,

This elder lady, who i live with now has two grandson's. they're ok. and i help the elderly lady around the house by cooking and cleaning and she pays me $25 dollars per week.
I'm thankful for her giving me a home.

but the truth is, I don't want to be here. i'm only 22 years, i'm not even in school and i don't have a job.
at 22, the realization of running away seems played out, but a person can run away from anything at any age . and i don't know what else to do and i've been having nightmares about going to go see my mom. it's been 4 months and i have NOT spoken nor see her since. my friends run into her all the time while out in public and they say she wants me to call her, i'm afraid too. i just feel nervous about this and i don't know what else to do. i'm not happy where i'm at, [/COLOR][/B]

I would of pressed charges but now i think it's too late[/QUOTE]
Re: Brothers And Sister How Can U Help Sister Like Her I Dont Know Wht To Say by shakerz1: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2011
i am shockt lipsrsealed
Re: Brothers And Sister How Can U Help Sister Like Her I Dont Know Wht To Say by ifyalways(f): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2011
wheres ur dad?
Re: Brothers And Sister How Can U Help Sister Like Her I Dont Know Wht To Say by savanaha: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2011
In what country are you? Because if you are in U.S.A, you can go to college as an independent which translates to no cost for you. Also is there any reason why you can't work?
Re: Brothers And Sister How Can U Help Sister Like Her I Dont Know Wht To Say by Sweetnecta: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2011
I am shocked that the white cops didnt arrest the mother for being simply drunk, which is a lewd act, a crime deserving a time in jail. it is at least a misdemeanor, a disturbance of public peace.

Compound that with the cops seeing blood on you, except if they have a great phobia of islam, extremely biased, she should have been charged for it. she would not have escaped it, except if you do not want to press charges.

What state is this, that the police didnt do something about it?

i dont thnk the mother is a muslim,, the reason she consumes alcohol, in a way that there is no denying it.

Lets know what state in the Union that you are in, before a possible solution can be charted, even if it only advice. May Allah make it easy for you and bring relief, after this difficulty. Amin.
Re: Brothers And Sister How Can U Help Sister Like Her I Dont Know Wht To Say by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2011
Sorry for your plight though,may Allah protect you and direct your path,amin.

I tell you some mothers are hell and dnt need to be considered,but Allah made it obligatory to honor them,as if he knew what would happened,if not many families would have even forgotten its source as a result of some wicked mum.
Re: Brothers And Sister How Can U Help Sister Like Her I Dont Know Wht To Say by shakerz1: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2011
thank you appreciate it
Re: Brothers And Sister How Can U Help Sister Like Her I Dont Know Wht To Say by namfav(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2011
may Allah protect you
Re: Brothers And Sister How Can U Help Sister Like Her I Dont Know Wht To Say by zayhal(f): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2011
Someone asked where is your dad, you haven't answered. Why aren't you in school or working? What help do you need exactly?
Re: Brothers And Sister How Can U Help Sister Like Her I Dont Know Wht To Say by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2011
this' really a very pathetic story. l almost shed tears reading how u went to school with bruises, ur mum hitting u with hammer and being only 22yrs of age. lm in Nigeria, l would have loved to help. Well i'll still prayy for u that God shd make a way for u like he did to the isrealites in the desert

(1) (Reply)

Muslims ‘Expect No Criticism’ / We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. / Saudi Top Cleric Blasts Al-qaeda, IS As ‘enemy No 1′ Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.