Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Help!!! I Couldn't Download Facebook App From The App Store. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help!!! I Couldn't Download Facebook App From The App Store. (646 Views)

Streamline Process Of How To Create An App From Scratch / Quite Old Database App From My Boss / Maliyo.com: The App Store For Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Couldn't Download Facebook App From The App Store. by rOsy247(f): 6:09am On May 06, 2020
angry. Need assistance. I deleted Facebook app from my phone for personal reasons. Later tried to download it back again from the play store but couldn't. It will upload yeah, showing the percentage it has reached but once it gets to 100%, twill show.... 'couldnt install' or something like that.

I've done all the troubleshooting suggestions provided by the play store yet nothing. Even sent feedback to Facebook developers, no response.

Someone please tell me what to do.
Re: Help!!! I Couldn't Download Facebook App From The App Store. by sseunth(m): 7:08am On May 06, 2020
Maybe you are using a very old version of Facebook. Try Facebook like or free some space on your phone
Re: Help!!! I Couldn't Download Facebook App From The App Store. by rOsy247(f): 4:06pm On May 06, 2020
sseunth:
Maybe you are using a very old version of Facebook. Try Facebook like or free some space on your phone

Ok. Let me try to delete things. But which old version you mean, cos currently I don't have Facebook app in my phone.
Re: Help!!! I Couldn't Download Facebook App From The App Store. by akanbiaa(m): 2:17pm On May 07, 2020
rOsy247:
angry. Need assistance. I deleted Facebook app from my phone for personal reasons. Later tried to download it back again from the play store but couldn't. It will upload yeah, showing the percentage it has reached but once it gets to 100%, twill show.... 'couldnt install' or something like that.

I've done all the troubleshooting suggestions provided by the play store yet nothing. Even sent feedback to Facebook developers, no response.

Someone please tell me what to do.
There is a very simple solution
Re: Help!!! I Couldn't Download Facebook App From The App Store. by Chukwudaalu(m): 10:37pm On May 07, 2020
Go to your settings, and clear the Google playstore cache.

(1) (Reply)

- / React, Vue , Angular With Flask (SHARE IDEA) / Web Development Thread For Absolute Beginner | FRONTEND| BACKEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.