Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

HELP! I Haven't Gotten My Allawee Because Access Bank Closed My Account - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / HELP! I Haven't Gotten My Allawee Because Access Bank Closed My Account (1206 Views)

What Happens If I Refuse To Go To NYSC Camp After I Have Gotten My Call Up Lette / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death / How Do I Get Savings With My Allawee, No Backup, Working In Public School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! I Haven't Gotten My Allawee Because Access Bank Closed My Account by zzyhon96: 7:28am On May 06, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm a batch C Corp member serving in iwo, osun State up until now I haven't gotten my allawee for April i.e #33k federal allowance and 5k state allowance, all amounting to #38k, all because Access Bank claimed they closed my account during when the money was distributed.
They closed my account without my consent and open a new one and texted me the new one on Monday, and I still haven't gotten my allowance still.
I have called them they said they are working on it but no success so far

Please I need you guys advice on what to do please, I'm stranded here.

Please help

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Tosyne2much
Re: HELP! I Haven't Gotten My Allawee Because Access Bank Closed My Account by EbukaHades10(m): 7:33am On May 06, 2020
zzyhon96:
Hello everyone, I'm a batch C Corp member serving in iwo, osun State up until now I haven't gotten my allawee for April i.e #33k federal allowance and 5k state allowance, all amounting to #38k, all because Access Bank claimed they closed my account during when the money was distributed.
They closed my account without my consent and open a new one and texted me the new one on Monday, and I still haven't gotten my allowance still.
I have called them they said they are working on it but no success so far

Please I need you guys advice on what to do please, I'm stranded here.

Please help

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Tosyne2much
I'm serving in Osun State too Batch A, 2020

Talk to ur LGI. He'll go with you to the bank, talk to ur account officer or better still just tell them say we die here o.

My account is dormant so I'm looking for time to go to the bank.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Haven't Gotten My Allawee Because Access Bank Closed My Account by Tolulopefinest(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2020
EbukaHades10:
I'm serving in Osun State too Batch A, 2020

Talk to ur LGI. He'll go with you to the bank, talk to ur account officer or better still just tell them say we die here o.

My account is dormant so I'm looking for time to go to the bank.

Boss...your account is also dormant?
Does means you can't withdraw or do anything with the account?
I want to know if our issue is the same
Re: HELP! I Haven't Gotten My Allawee Because Access Bank Closed My Account by EbukaHades10(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2020
Tolulopefinest:

Boss...your account is also dormant?
Does means you can't withdraw or do anything with the account?
I want to know if our issue is the same
I can't do anything with my account, only to check balance

Hoping to fix it tomorrow
Re: HELP! I Haven't Gotten My Allawee Because Access Bank Closed My Account by Tolulopefinest(m): 11:18pm On May 06, 2020
EbukaHades10:
I can't do anything with my account, only to check balance

Hoping to fix it tomorrow

Also having the same issue
Please let me know when you resolve it.
Re: HELP! I Haven't Gotten My Allawee Because Access Bank Closed My Account by EbukaHades10(m): 12:53pm On May 07, 2020
Tolulopefinest:

Also having the same issue
Please let me know when you resolve it.
It has been rectified. I did mine in Lagos though.

U'll take ur Nysc id card, call up letter, current Nepa bill (at least 3mths) and passport photo
Re: HELP! I Haven't Gotten My Allawee Because Access Bank Closed My Account by Tolulopefinest(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2020
EbukaHades10:
It has been rectified. I did mine in Lagos though.

U'll take ur Nysc id card, call up letter, current Nepa bill (at least 3mths) and passport photo

What if I don't have Nepa bill boss?
I'm yet to start paying Nepa bill o
Re: HELP! I Haven't Gotten My Allawee Because Access Bank Closed My Account by EbukaHades10(m): 8:49pm On May 07, 2020
Tolulopefinest:

What if I don't have Nepa bill boss?
I'm yet to start paying Nepa bill o
Do you stay alone or with family? I used the Nepa bill my family uses. if you stay alone and u're new, they'll probably tell you to get the one from the place u were staying b4 but it's better to go there and ask them as they'll know better
Re: HELP! I Haven't Gotten My Allawee Because Access Bank Closed My Account by Tolulopefinest(m): 10:02pm On May 07, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Do you stay alone or with family? I used the Nepa bill my family uses. if you stay alone and u're new, they'll probably tell you to get the one from the place u were staying b4 but it's better to go there and ask them as they'll know better

Thanks for your reply boss.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Haven't Gotten My Allawee Because Access Bank Closed My Account by EbukaHades10(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2020
Tolulopefinest:

Thanks for your reply boss.
Smalls
Re: HELP! I Haven't Gotten My Allawee Because Access Bank Closed My Account by Kokoboss: 1:57am On May 11, 2020

(1) (Reply)

My Transition Hour By (president Goodluck) / In Need Of A Female Corper Friend / Procter And Gamble Nigeria Vacancies For Batch A 2012 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.