Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketing (420 Views)

Affiliate Marketing Solutions: Let's Help You Make Sales.. / How Affiliate Marketing Works In Nigeria. / Download Free Ebooks On Affiliate Marketing And Social Media Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing by Msrachelle: 8:14am On May 06, 2020
Hi, have you even been frustrated because of an online Job or gig where you're required to get affiliates or referrals as it is commonly called and you get none, zero, nada, zilch❗�
It's pretty frustrating�‍♀️ I've been there.
Or you enter into an online competition and you need votes but all you got is your family member votes�‍♀️
Please this has to come to an abrupt end�️�️ Is it loud enough?
What if I tell you that there is a WhatsApp group that can put an end to this concurrent problem of yours. I mean a group where the members are at your service, your Beck and call.
Send them a site or a link to vote, sign up and be active.
They got you��
Reply this message with 'interested' if you are or message (09032036717) on WhatsApp.
Note that the group follows a strictly nothing goes for nothing system.
You'd be boot kicked out of the group if you do not get involved in other people's links and affiliation.
Gracias.

(1) (Reply)

Shipments To Overseas For Cheap / FG Refineries Suffer N19bn Loss In Two Months / 2 Million Barrels BLCO TTO With Bank Comfort Letter/ Block Fund Or Scanned Draft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.