Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / . (1830 Views)

Who Want To buy Rottweiler Female Puppy 10weeks To 3months / .Big Bone Rottweiler Female puppy at 12weeks For Sale . / 1yr 3mths Rottweiler Female For 70k Promo Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: . by Kul3ger(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2020
Ade2000wale:

grin grin grin grin

So, na all these ekukes be the "we have a lot" you de brag about upandan since.. Be disgracing yourself back to back here

Mtcheew
Rabbitcartel:

Baba free d guy.. na so me sef dey always claim rambo ontop forums wen I b 14/15.. na him time b dis.. either he matute or e insult d person weh go track him movements. Let him keep deceiving himself for now.. abi u nor know say d guy na mc olu omo right hand man??

Bros, i don disregard am...Whoever him be; he lacks basic social skills

Rabbitcartel:

Na ur dishonesty an rudeness u use spoil ur business.. if u were honest n address with maturity ur entire bio wouldn't look like a scammer.. now u clearing ur posts as if others never quote u, n u talk say na person spoil ur market.. see mugu sha..
annoyingly rude cry cry

Hausduohjay:
Good Evening dear members of this great forum. I received a call from an unknown number this evening, claiming that the caller was accused of stealing my dogs picture to market. After getting his information and other necessary mode of identification, I decided to check the story out here on nairaland only to find all these. First and foremost I do not know the guy in question but I am familiar with the person who he claimed to have given him the contract, (via the Internet too, as he referred my kennel to someone that later bought a dog from me). So concerning this matter, I am here to assure you that concerning this particular case, all is well and taken care of.....

NB: This is in no way a form of guarantee from my self for this individual on other deals, as I do not know him before, and we have never done business together. I only came to clear the misunderstanding between all parties.
Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks for the clarification boss. Happy sales
Re: . by brainboss1: 1:25pm On May 11, 2020
Fineboy44
Please How can I reach out to u, I need to ask u some stuffs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rottweiler Puppies For Sale / Samoyed Pups For Sale.. VIDEO FINALLY UPLOADED!!! SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! / British Bulldog Female Pup Just Landed Nigeria...she Is For Sale...with Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.