Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Help With File Transfer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With File Transfer (660 Views)

The Fastest File Transfer Methods Between Pcs And Mobile Devices / How To Use Xender To Transfer File Between Your Android And PC Without USB Cable / Urgent!!!!!!! Avast Antiviruse Activation Code Or Licence File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With File Transfer by SeedofDavid: 9:10am On May 06, 2020
What are my options for file transfer between my android phone and windows PC asides Bluetooth and USB cable?
Re: Help With File Transfer by chrispapi11(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2020
Infrared ����

You can use cloud too by moving your files on either Google drive or OneDrive to upload the files from your computer and download on your phone.

Na if you get data be that ooo.
Re: Help With File Transfer by dxdiag(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2020
SeedofDavid:
What are my options for file transfer between my android phone and windows PC asides Bluetooth and USB cable?
Files can be transferred using wifi too
Re: Help With File Transfer by Donald3d(m): 12:18pm On May 06, 2020
SeedofDavid:
Xender has a hotspot ->PC option
you can download files from your phone and upload files to your phone using a browser.
But it won't use your mobile data.
Re: Help With File Transfer by SeedofDavid: 11:36am On May 07, 2020
dxdiag:
Files can be transferred using wifi too
Okay, that will be nice. Can you explain how I can go about this?
Re: Help With File Transfer by SeedofDavid: 11:38am On May 07, 2020
Donald3d:

Xender has a hotspot ->PC option
you can download files from your phone and upload files to your phone using a browser.
But it won't use your mobile data.
So I need to download xender for PC right?
Re: Help With File Transfer by Donald3d(m): 4:52pm On May 07, 2020
SeedofDavid:

So I need to download xender for PC right?
No you don't need to
Its quite easy
Someone wrote a tutorial here on Nairaland
It should help
https://www.nairaland.com/4260570/check-out-how-connect-xender
Re: Help With File Transfer by SeedofDavid: 9:38pm On May 07, 2020
Donald3d:
No you don't need to Its quite easy Someone wrote a tutorial here on Nairaland It should help https://www.nairaland.com/4260570/check-out-how-connect-xender
okay boss.... let me check it out.

(1) (Reply)

Who Want A Swap Laptop Deal Asap With Add On Money / Dell Precision 5520 Navida Quad-core / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.