Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Struggled And Hustled To Make It Big In The Music Industry – Rudeboy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Struggled And Hustled To Make It Big In The Music Industry – Rudeboy (445 Views)

'despite Having A Famous Uncle, I Still Hustled' - Bbnaija's Uriel / James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her / The Great Woman, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Hustled With Modelling Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Struggled And Hustled To Make It Big In The Music Industry – Rudeboy by faith2kool(f): 9:46am On May 06, 2020

The “Audio Money” singer took to his Twitter page to share a photo of the interior of his beautiful mansion and wrote about his struggles to fame. According to him, people should not judge him by his lifestyle and glamour as he struggled to reach the level he is now. The singer said he had to give up going for holidays and trips even to date to make it to his current stage. Rudeboy later thanked God for his life and achievements as he wouldn’t have gotten this far without him.

He wrote: F*ck it !!! I don suffer Face with rolling eyes forget the life style and glamour, when I think back with all the struggles and hustle, how I got to to this stage , without going for holidays and trips till date, just strictly doing what I know how to do best ……. I just thank God for life

Source:https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/05/05/i-struggled-and-hustled-to-make-it-big-in-the-music-industry-rudeboy/
Re: I Struggled And Hustled To Make It Big In The Music Industry – Rudeboy by donbachi(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2020
"U" or Una.
Re: I Struggled And Hustled To Make It Big In The Music Industry – Rudeboy by livingme: 12:14pm On May 06, 2020
P fuckin square

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Quit Her N355k Job Before The Wedding / Snoop Dogg Reacts To Death Of Andre Harrell, Founder Of Uptown Records At 59 / Wizkid’s First Babymama Warns Lady’s To Leave Wizkid Alone ( See Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.