Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,666 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

5 Online Businesses You Can Start Immediately Without Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Online Businesses You Can Start Immediately Without Capital (536 Views)

5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Online Businesses You Can Start Immediately Without Capital by Allgoodthings: 9:54am On May 06, 2020
A lot of people really want to earn online but when they look at skills they need to acquire and how much they need to spend on courses to acquire those skills they get frustrated.

I'm going to be sharing with you 5 online businesses that you can immediately with no capital. When you make profit, you can then learn the skill of your dream and make more money from there.

1. Get paid to survey: There are sites and apps that require you answer questions and get paid for it. Most Nigerian sites require you register with a certain amount first but you can start for free with SWAGBUCKS. It's an American company and you can join from Nigeria

2. Get paid to share news and ads on social media. There are lots of sites that pays you to share their ads on social platforms..

3. Teach what you know online. List out 5 things you can do best and create an online class for it. Very sweet method of earning

4. Earn as an affiliate. Reach out to anybody selling physical products like shoe, skin care, bags etc. Take a picture of their product to those buy and sell groups on Facebook and post it there. Sell at a higher price to those who come to make enquiries from you. Collect your money, pay the owner of the product from it and then deliver the products. The both of you must have strikes a deal already though.

5. Become a data reselling agent. Buy at very cheap prices like 330 for 1GB and resell to people at your own price and smile to the bank. This is what I do and I earn quite a lot from it. If you'll like to know more and get more explanations about starting this business immediately, then feel free to message me on Whatsapp 0814 585 4837. I'll help in any way I can.

(1) (Reply)

If You Had Earned $180,000 Everyday From The Day Christ Was Born... / Nissan L35 2002 For Sale / Crowd1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.