Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Professor Researching Covid-19 Was Killed In An Apparent Murder-suicide_cnn - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Professor Researching Covid-19 Was Killed In An Apparent Murder-suicide_cnn (780 Views)

Professor Researching Covid-19 Was Killed In An Apparent Murder-suicide / COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Researching Covid-19 Was Killed In An Apparent Murder-suicide_cnn by Jokerman(m): 11:59am On May 06, 2020
(CNN)A University of Pittsburgh professor on the verge of making "very significant findings" researching Covid-19, according to the university, was shot and killed in an apparent murder-suicide over the weekend, police said.

The research assistant professor, identified as Bing Liu, was found in his townhouse Saturday with gunshot wounds to the head, neck, torso and extremities, according to the Ross Police Department.

Investigators believe an unidentified second man, who was found dead in his car, shot and killed Liu in his home before returning to his car and taking his own life.

The university issued a statement saying it is "deeply saddened by the tragic death of Bing Liu, a prolific researcher and admired colleague at Pitt. The University extends our deepest sympathies to Liu's family, friends and colleagues during this difficult time."

"Bing was on the verge of making very significant findings toward understanding the cellular mechanisms that underlie SARS-CoV-2 infection and the cellular basis of the following complications," his colleagues at the university's Department of Computational and Systems Biology said in a statement.

Members of the university's School of Medicine describe their former colleague as an outstanding researcher and mentor, and have pledged to complete Liu's research "in an effort to pay homage to his scientific excellence."

CNN's Christina Walker contributed to this report.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/06/us/university-of-pittsburgh-professor-killed/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Re: Professor Researching Covid-19 Was Killed In An Apparent Murder-suicide_cnn by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 06, 2020
WOw!
RIP to the Prof.

So, only imperialists must sell their vaccines?
Dem no want make he spoil market for them.

Hian!

Modified:

But why do mods keep banning me?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Professor Researching Covid-19 Was Killed In An Apparent Murder-suicide_cnn by OlawaleBammie: 12:02pm On May 06, 2020
Seems Covid19 was propagated by terrorists

Abi how can someone on the verge of one of the most useful discoveries at the most needed tym be shot dead

This coro issue seems to b a planned work o and d planners are not ready to throw in the towel just yet.

Baba God under Your protection me and my family dey oo

1 Like

Re: Professor Researching Covid-19 Was Killed In An Apparent Murder-suicide_cnn by olatunyemi(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2020
we are in trouble if this is true
Re: Professor Researching Covid-19 Was Killed In An Apparent Murder-suicide_cnn by nepapole(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2020
Damn!!
Its a wivked world mehn!
Re: Professor Researching Covid-19 Was Killed In An Apparent Murder-suicide_cnn by Racoon(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2020
Same thing is happening in China.COVID19 is a conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Professor Researching Covid-19 Was Killed In An Apparent Murder-suicide_cnn by Nbote(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2020
Ghen ghen.. And he's Chinese
Re: Professor Researching Covid-19 Was Killed In An Apparent Murder-suicide_cnn by Jokerman(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2020
Now someone will say we should not believe conspiracy theories.

I felt things like these only happen in CIA movies

1 Like

Re: Professor Researching Covid-19 Was Killed In An Apparent Murder-suicide_cnn by lastempero: 12:25pm On May 06, 2020
This the beginning of the end.
Re: Professor Researching Covid-19 Was Killed In An Apparent Murder-suicide_cnn by GamalNasser: 12:32pm On May 06, 2020
Another victim of the big pharma/globalist complex..He was interfering with the agenda ...the truth is that COVID is an agenda and if you suspect you have it go take a the malaria dosage for chloroquine or Artemisinin and don't allow any Satanist use you for statistics , Satanists only thrive because the majority of society are congenitally too dull to see through their ruse and that's why I laugh when I see 4th grade brains on Nairaland insulting the Bauchi Governor and Madagascar president who are actually saying the truth but small minds are waiting for some sinister vaccine grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Researching Covid-19 Was Killed In An Apparent Murder-suicide_cnn by Jokerman(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
Another victim of the big pharma/globalist complex..He was interfering with the agenda ...the truth is that COVID is an agenda and if you suspect you have it go take a the malaria dosage for chloroquine or Artemisinin and don't allow any Satanist use you for statistics , Satanists only thrive because the majority of society are congenitally too dull to see through their ruse and that's why I laugh when I see 4th grade brains on Nairaland insulting the Bauchi Governor and Madagascar president who are actually saying the truth but small minds are waiting for some sinister vaccine grin grin

Lol.... That's why I love Americans a bit... They had to come out and protest

2 Likes

Re: Professor Researching Covid-19 Was Killed In An Apparent Murder-suicide_cnn by atheistandproud(m): 12:56pm On May 06, 2020
There's a global big pharma agenda at work here.

I have a friend in the US who has told me that the second wave of infections that is coming will be worse than the first.

Buy food and keep in your house sha.

People will be falling and dying in the street. The virus will adjust and become harder for the immune system to fight.
Re: Professor Researching Covid-19 Was Killed In An Apparent Murder-suicide_cnn by obonujoker(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2020
The PLANdemic already on course... Y'all must use bill Gates vaccine and get microchipped on the ID2020 platform, setting the way for the Antichrist to surface...

As for I though. No vaccine for me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins / Causes Of Boil In Private Parts And Home Remedies For Them. / Tasly Milk Calcium Cost ₦8,820

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.