Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Share awkward discovery about your spouse, kids or relative during the lockdown - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share awkward discovery about your spouse, kids or relative during the lockdown (556 Views)

What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You? / 10 Countries You Should Avoid Raising Kids Or Starting A Family / A Child’s First Birthday – For The Kids Or The Adults ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share awkward discovery about your spouse, kids or relative during the lockdown by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:04pm On May 06, 2020
This will be interesting grin grin

(Carries popcorn and 5-alive)

So, I've observed that my in-law is actually a yahoo boy..
I mean I thought he was a business man but what do they say about truth catching up with lies.

He married my cousin and my cousin is hardworking.. so, anytime, "client doesn't pay", my cousin funds the entire house needs for that period.

She's overwhelmed now and I saw her crying in the kitchen at some point.

My in-law doesn't like to play with his kids too. He shoves them away like cockroach and doesn't want them to come around when he's busy with his laptop.

It makes me cringe.

He's well to do though.. has 3 houses but no visible investment. Which means he only relies and burns off whatever his clients pay him.

Whatever he does, is none of my business but my cousin must not suffer..

Your turn..
Re: Share awkward discovery about your spouse, kids or relative during the lockdown by potent5(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2020
ConcNiggress56:

I mean I thought he was a business man but what do they say about truth catching up with lies.

He married my cousin and my cousin is hardworking.. so, anytime, "client doesn't pay", my cousin funds the entire house needs for that period.

My in-law doesn't like to play with his kids too. He shoves them away like cockroach and doesn't want them to come around when he's busy with his laptop.

It makes me cringe.

He's well to do though.. has 3 houses but no visible investment. Which means he only relies and burns off whatever his clients pay him.

Your turn..
Which turn be that? Na by force to do amebo?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Share awkward discovery about your spouse, kids or relative during the lockdown by Michelle55: 12:21pm On May 06, 2020
Lemme siddon for here

1 Like

Re: Share awkward discovery about your spouse, kids or relative during the lockdown by ahnie: 12:31pm On May 06, 2020
I have discovered that my little son of 3yrs is a mobile walking food bank.
All he does is to eat,eat,eat and eat.....and his head is also getting bigger.

My grudge against him

Boy!!! I can't stand the steps of his poopoo
Whenever he's pooing.
And whenever I complained of the stench of his poopoo...he tells me to hide my face.
Or wear face mask.

You cannot send him to run simple errands He must complain.
Ohhhh mummy am tired,mummy I'm busy.

4 Likes

Re: Share awkward discovery about your spouse, kids or relative during the lockdown by illicit(m): 1:43pm On May 06, 2020
Your In-law must have found out that you are aproko and he will soon comment here....

watchout
Re: Share awkward discovery about your spouse, kids or relative during the lockdown by Chuky7(m): 10:48am On May 07, 2020
ConcNiggress56:

It makes me cringe.

Your turn..

Wow...sis you need to tell him to get his act right. I have friends n family in that same line of work. yeah it's common for them to collect n spend with no reasonable investment. no backstory too(if someone or the police comes up to you and asks you what you do they are speechless) it's all so sad.

well babe knows what are hubby was into...guess she in iyanya voice "come for the money O"
Re: Share awkward discovery about your spouse, kids or relative during the lockdown by Mindlog: 10:52am On May 07, 2020
ahnie:
I have discovered that my little son of 3yrs is a mobile walking food bank.
All he does is to eat,eat,eat and eat.....and his head is also getting bigger.

My grudge against him

Boy!!! I can't stand the steps of his poopoo
Whenever he's pooing.
And whenever I complained of the stench of his poopoo...he tells me to hide my face.
Or wear face mask.

You cannot send him to run simple errands He must complain.
Ohhhh mummy am tired,mummy I'm busy.

Busy doing what? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Where Can I Get This? / After My Mother Died, I Became Obsessed With Dead Bodies / 30L Eurolux Water Heater For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.