Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

It Could Be You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It Could Be You (426 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Could Be You by 2rutalkconcept: 1:41pm On May 06, 2020
People may have been asking you questions

And you spend lots of hours answering for FREE!

This was the story of Deborah .

Deborah is a business consultant, she helps businesses to grow and increase the sales of the business.

She started with that burning passion to either teach or show people how businesses should increase and she always get results.

Oh, she loooooved people!

But each day she spent hours on the phone either chatting or answering phone calls.

Then overwhelm came in. She burnt out. 

And she came to a realization. 

You're like Deborah ?

You never knew that all those answers can be converted into an online course.

So that when people enter and ask the same questions, you quickly say, “All that you’re seeking, I’ve created a perfect resource for you. Click here to get it.”

You send them the link. They click, They pay.

You receive alert. They enjoy the teaching.

They find answers. They get results. They tell others.

It took you only 5 minutes and not 5 hours as before.

You see why I’m shouting that you come on board in May to let me show you how you can simply do these things so that you free your time, attend to more and make money?

Oya join this class now?

https:///sellyourbrain

I will be shuting the doors very soon. 

Enter the doors now through this link and join those in the kingdom already. LOL. 

https:///sellyourbrain

See ya!

(1) (Reply)

Quality Is Everything / Can You Unleash The Entrepreneurial Spirit In You / Weekly Lpg Insider Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.