Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,762 members, 7,840,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Can This Be Replicated Across All Phases Of Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can This Be Replicated Across All Phases Of Government (257 Views)

Abia Power Project's Success Can Be Replicated In Lagos And Others- Barth Nnaji / Efficiency Of MOSSAD Will Be Replicated In Biafra To Avenge Blood Of My People – / APC Victory In Ekiti Will Be Replicated In South-east In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be Replicated Across All Phases Of Government by confluence: 2:32pm On May 06, 2020
Hello my people, something just came across my mind, If this Judge that sentence this guy to death Can hold court proceedings via Zoom, can't we Nigerians come out in our millions after the Corona pandemic to force our leaders to go the way of Digital Technology, let every members of the Senate stay in the their region and make whatever laws they want to make, because am beginning to get worried about huge debt this country is sinking to.
Truth be told Our Leaders careless about us
https://www.nairaland.com/5837437/driver-sentenced-death-strangling-boss
Re: Can This Be Replicated Across All Phases Of Government by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 06, 2020
Digital tech is being used by government, even now (Presidency is running on Zoom literally. Buhari attended a international summit last week without stepping out of Abuja)

The problem is infrastructure cannot support a fully digital Government...not when many senator's area have very limited or no internet connectivity. 4G internet is not that widespread across Nigeria , talkless of 3g.
Re: Can This Be Replicated Across All Phases Of Government by confluence: 2:46pm On May 06, 2020
@Kikero, I think is very possible with the modest growth and progress the country has made in Telecommunications.
It willConsiderably lower the cost of governance in Nigeria.
This Technology can be adapted to suit our peculiar nature
Re: Can This Be Replicated Across All Phases Of Government by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 06, 2020
confluence:
@Kikero, I think is very possible with the modest growth and progress in Telecommunications.
It willConsiderably lower the cost of governance in Nigeria

I don't know...

I was in a Zoom meeting yesterday. In a big Nigerian city , and 'Internet connection was unstable'. The person giving the presentation at the meeting even had to stop briefly because 'unstable connection'

Of course things are much better than back in 2003//4...when the only internet connection was bad connection at your local internet cafe...but we got a long way to go.
Re: Can This Be Replicated Across All Phases Of Government by confluence: 2:59pm On May 06, 2020
@Kikero, I quite agree with you, am afraid for my country. The rate at which this leaders borrow money is alarming.

(1) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu set for immediate retrial - EFCC / Olayide Owolabi Adelami (mni) Press Release Ondo 2020 Governorship Elections APC / Okowa Visits Burnt Ogbeogonogo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.